Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

idk if im numb to it or just know how bad it is and watching these videos doesn't make me any more angrier than im already am but was the George Floyd murder really that bad? thousands of people from other countries are protesting for us in a pandemic that's crazy

camden new jersey?

say word

Yea fam. I dont remember all the details now but at the time this was something i was watching real close. The Camden police department was so corrupt and had so many complaints that they shut the thing down, fired all the cops in leadership roles and rebuilt it from scratch with new rules and regulations. At the time we all thought it was a BS publicity stunt.

But it seems the police department is actually functioning a ton better and crime in Camden went down alot.

idk if im numb to it or just know how bad it is and watching these videos doesn't make me any more angrier than im already am but was the George Floyd murder really that bad? thousands of people from other countries are protesting for us in a pandemic that's crazy

These countries have seen this happen over and over again just like us

Cumulative effect

READ THIS SHIT SMH

As frightening riots spread all over the countryFriday night, two of the three Minneapolis police officers present at the fatal arrest of George Floyd last week have left town. The third is keeping a low profile, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported.

Details are sketchy about the three since their social media pages have been deleted and their phones turned off or disconnected.

A lawyer for Tou Thao, 34, who was filmed watching as police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on 46-year-old Floyd’s neck while he pleaded that he couldn’t breathe, said he is no longer in Minnesota.

J Alexander Kueng, 26, one of the two first officers at the scene who helped pin down Floyd, who was unarmed and handcuffed, is reportedly staying with family in Minneapolis. Officer Thomas K. Lane, 37, has left the city and didn’t tell anyone where he was going, a relative said Friday, according to the Tribune.

Back