Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

That mfer with the machete got exactly what he deserved.

I cant imagine what the fuck be going through these mfers head. Like how does the idea that im gonna grab a machete and fight dozens of protestors dolo even come to mind?

If anything Im upset they aint get a few more kicks in.

Like if ever there was a time to shut the fuck up and stay out the way

dam niggas was on madison going crazy then

I cant imagine what the fuck be going through these mfers head. Like how does the idea that im gonna grab a machete and fight dozens of protestors dolo even come to mind?

and the thing is in his head he protecting america these motheruckas are sick

He thought shit was sweet.

Wild shit is, its a group of white people watching a protest with mostly white people in it. In a few years this shit is gonna look super crazy when the context is forgotten.

white people are getting tired of CACS, yall ever seen this move called the hunt just came out basically "too woke" white people where kidnapping CACS only to hunt down for sport

Let’s say we believe that is the full autopsy (I don’t)

Why does the autopsy matter? We have close up video evidence of what that pig did ...

Is attempted murder not a crime?

Its still attempted murder, but the autopsy will show its 3rd degree instead of 2nd.

The prosecutor wrote the shit in a way to protect the cop as much as possible. Didnt put in the fact that George Floyd was in the video saying "please dont kill me", and "im dying", which would make a case for 2nd degree murder. Also didnt put in that one of the officers took his pulse, said he couldnt find one, and the mfer still didnt get off his neck for another minute or two.

Lawyers are expecting the degree of murder to go to 2nd degree, and if it doesnt, they said it proves the prosecutor is showing gross favoritism to the cop.

I read a really good article on this on CNN the other day.

The autopsy also isnt a full autopsy. They are just saying there isnt external evidence that he died from the knee to his neck. The full autopsy will go much deeper than just external proof.

Hawkeye got me dying. Like yoooooooo. Mans pulled out the bow and arrows. And im supposed to feel sympathy that he got jumped?

Bow and arrows are some shit you couldnt put in a movie script cause it would be too unbelievable and fuck up immersion. Something this crazy can only be real life.

If anything im mad he aint get beat unconscious. I hope they broke the bow over his head.

Back