Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex?

dont do that lol

its not just "fucking a bitch".....in my case or anyone in a relationship over a couple years

shit could be pure dope.... you aint gone jump hard just cuz she says she's ready

i mentioned in my post that its totally different if its just a fling or you aint getting it ALL THE TIME

exhibit A:

this has 5 c/s so far.....posted mins ago

I can fuck sober.....its just more of a need to really try to focus and stay into it......early morning or some shit im not getting out of bed to down a beer first lol....but after work I prefer to clear my mind and at least be relaxed
Seems like I hit a dog. I admit I could’ve added that the same shit applies to a woman but I’m fighting my sleep.

I know mfs get tired of fucking the same thing. I was more so speaking on people who have to be high or drunk every time they fuck.

ouch

aight i might have hollered lmao.....but it simply sounded like u were trying to say if a man wants a drink first, the pussy is trash lol

couldnt let that idea ride

I prefer sober selfishly because my dick is less sensitive when I'm drunk.

Drunk sex is more exciting because we do some wild shit and it's a lot more passionate. And the decreased sensitivity makes me last a lot longer.

I used to get nervous... Everybody ain't super comfortable just getting naked and bussing it wide open off of desire alone...

I know me personally, I got nervous and started sweating. And my heart would beat really hard.

I could talk chicks all day long. But I got nervous with intimacy. I'm still funny with showing a lot of affection.

Everybody different forreal

Dont do it....drugs fuck with your dick....if you been cool this long i wouldnt implement no new shit

some people have the experience Chi figure had, some dont

in my experience it was cool when I was younger....makes you super horny and you can go forever

now that shit just fucks it up......you want that heightened excitement and the usual just dont do it for you......it'll probably work with new flings or threesomes or some shit, but thats still a chance

Na just curious g. One of my ex's was an alcoholic, so I had to get drunk every time we had sex. Out of all the times we did it I could only remember it twice.

Sober sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rape

Sober sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rape
Don’t be this nigga

It makes u last so long u might not ever get a nut off.

Sounds like a good deal but imagine fucking literally for 1-2 hrs+ and never busting nh

Didnt happen everytime but maybe half i'd say

wait... is that supposed to be a bad thing??? Y'all niggas outchea hitting it for a Spongebob episode and callin it a night???

laughing_at_you.jpg

Shit...I go sessions sometimes.
But that Ambien sex.....need to hurry up.

Otherwise I collapse....and she does too...

Going the distance has always been a source of pride. Smash for hours, get up for some water or kool aid, get back to it, water break again, keep on going. Next thing you know you buss and it's 3:48am and you gotta be up at 6 to get to work on time.

These niggas outchea having ADHD sex and shit.

1527879968601.jpg

Man....I smashed this chick once to the point....I couldn't even feel shit no more.

But she had the Colorado River coochie.
I couldnt hold the nut....everytkme with just her...shit was like 6 minutes. I had to keep trying....I thought I was off.

But I wasn't. It was her.

wait... is that supposed to be a bad thing??? Y'all niggas outchea hitting it for a Spongebob episode and callin it a night???

View attachment 61082
Thats the worst part......u fuck all night. Cant bust, tired as hell but the x keep u from sleeping too.

The tail end of the drug effect can be just as bad as it is good on the fun side of it. Or better said, the high is as strong as the low it causes.

These miggas perpin lol.

Them multi hour sessions only happen on weekends when aint no kids in the house.

Weekday sex is more like you get your i get mine and we good...and you better be quiet doing it lol.

Now that aint to say we dont get caught up in the moment from time to time and switch it up. You gotta do things to keep it interesting. But when we gotta be up at 5am, more often than night it only happens if one of us ready and the other is doing they job to please the other.

These miggas perpin lol.

Them multi hour sessions only happen on weekends when aint no kids in the house.

Weekday sex is more like you get your i get mine and we good...and you better be quiet doing it lol.

Now that aint to say we dont get caught up in the moment from time to time and switch it up. You gotta do things to keep it interesting. But when we gotta be up at 5am, more often than night it only happens if one of us ready and the other is doing they job to please the other.
here go the old almighty nigga flexin

aint nobody fucking for over an hour on the regular bruh idc lmao

young and no kids yeah its more of that going down, but we got shit to do out here
these are "I have a white partner" problems

you got better jokes than that @Golden lol

I just aint finna front on here....that aint no every day shit for me ya'll got it

im 30, married, 3 kids and comfortable with all of it

Back