Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex?

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
How ya'll feel about it?

You all in-tune with your temple or you need the sauce to be the boss?

Blaze up to raise up or you good to go right after a conference call?

Are you or your s/o mad if one or the other prefers to have a sip or light up first?

I'll run mine down in a min

Ive done it high off weed, x and drunk.

Weed was trippy, x was.......interesting, im a champ drunk.

All i do is drink now but even so 90% of the sex in my current long standing relationship has been sober.

Inebriated sex is bad sex, you just can't tell cause the drugs or alcohol mask it. Never had drunk or high sex that the chick wasn't the same wit me.

I perfer to have sober sex, if I do have sex wit a lil something. It's usually to get in the mood and mindframe of the type of foreplay we getting into.

Can't tie a woman up and spank her while talk all kinda shit,..stone sober

But if its making love or semi quicky...sober is the way to go for me

idk....for me in a relationship sober sex can be challenging at times

being single or getting around everybody knows its hot no matter what cuz u might not have seen it or got any for a while

but once you're years into day in, day out with somebody.....for me anyway, I get distracted easy if im not in my zone

I dont gotta be geeked but at least like to have a drink/smoke or both after work to just get the day off me......others can come in straight off a stressful ass day and get right to it *shrugs*

when im in that relaxed state, I focus way deeper and can get lost in that shit.....Im not aware of anything else around me

completely sober?....im listening to the tv, thinking about money/bills, I notice your fingernail is chipped and you got a blackhead on your shoulder, etc

is that bad??

Does the X make you last a long time? Pause

Dont do it....drugs fuck with your dick....if you been cool this long i wouldnt implement no new shit

some people have the experience Chi figure had, some dont

in my experience it was cool when I was younger....makes you super horny and you can go forever

now that shit just fucks it up......you want that heightened excitement and the usual just dont do it for you......it'll probably work with new flings or threesomes or some shit, but thats still a chance

I was a virgin till I started drinking and smoking. Legit had sexual anxiety.

So I always preferred to be high, drunk, or both for years....

I legit got over that shit with my wife. I'm still more ready when I'm faded, but I can go sober with no issues now. In my early 20's I had to be nice..

See for me most the drunk/high sex occurs while single or beginning of a relationship. Thats also when i have a low tolerance for odd shit like 2 hairs coming out her shoulder or a bumpy birth mark between her thighs n shit lol.

As the relationship continues its less needed for me...but could also be the age im getting at i dont need to be fucked up nearly as much.

Dont really matter.
I once had us both take an Ambien...shit was funny as hell.

We still laugh about it

Dont really matter.
I once had us both take an Ambien...shit was funny as hell.

We still laugh about it

LMAO....ole ambein

theres an ambein story blog out there, pure comedy

first time me and an ex took whole xan bars together.....woke up butt ass naked at opposite ends of the bed and had no idea what happened....started going thru our phones and realized we were missing like 2 days out of life

never taken a whole bar since then....i'll do a football tho

I realized for me personally, if I gotta focus to have to sex. I really ain't in the mood to have sex, im just wit it cause it's offered. So now I just say straight up, "I ain't horny to be having sex right now, but I'll help get you off"..

Sometimes she wit that, sometimes she be like aight nevamind. I feel like the times she say nevamind be the times she semi in the mood and wanna toss me a freebie.

Shit was crazy.

The movie 40 old virgin was funny as fuck cuz that was me only I was 20...

Tryna have sex as a teen and sober was a nightmare. My heart be beating all fast. Nigga would be sweating hard. Ears be hot. I would get nauseous sometimes....

Thank God for weed and Henny......

Started getting faded, and before I even had a chance to be nervous I was already in the middle of it.... So I just relaxed and let every thing rock....

Sober sex has never been challenging, for me at least. While I think sex under the influence is the best. If you can’t fuck a bitch sober, then maybe the pussy ain’t really popping like you think.

Sober sex has never been challenging, for me at least. While I think sex under the influence is the best. If you can’t fuck a bitch sober, then maybe the pussy ain’t really popping like you think.

dont do that lol

its not just "fucking a bitch".....in my case or anyone in a relationship over a couple years

shit could be pure dope.... you aint gone jump hard just cuz she says she's ready

i mentioned in my post that its totally different if its just a fling or you aint getting it ALL THE TIME

exhibit A:
Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man tired of fucking her.

this has 5 c/s so far.....posted mins ago

I can fuck sober.....its just more of a need to really try to focus and stay into it......early morning or some shit im not getting out of bed to down a beer first lol....but after work I prefer to clear my mind and at least be relaxed

Back