Welcome To aBlackWeb

So wassup?

I got no issues with Mister B at all but hes a funny ass mfer.

Dude be posting so assured like he knows his shit and hes in charge, but I peep the inconsistencies and quietly crack up.

Like dude was and is super hardcore on that gay ass MGTOW shit, and then I saw him posting about getting married. Shit was hilarious.

And then recently he said somewhere that his wife wouldnt take his last name and he agreed that she would get it with the hyphen.

Lmao. All that MGTOW talk and then getting married to a chick and let her keep her last name.

Thats how I know dude full of shit and his online persona is fake as a motherfucker

He was one of those MGTOW niggas? That explains so much

Aint mister b the nigga who posted a pic at like a football game having the crusty lips and ashy skin combo? Nigga was hurt at the slander.

Nah its just self hate

They have no smoke for other girls who broke their hearts who might be lightskin, latina etc

It's some nasty behavior I'll never understand

Yeah no doubt.. typically they're darkskin themselves.

This nigga here though; thinking it, typing it and then pressing send.... on a black site/forum

That's stupidity and a lack of self-awareness of epic proportions.

Lmao. I cant name one fun thing bout delaware.

There was a time when I was young and I was trying to party and tear up the club in every state. I remember going to delaware and feeling super disappointed.

Trashest up north state by far
Delaware punch >>> Delaware the state

Back