Welcome To aBlackWeb

So wassup?

For some reason I thought she would sound like India Irie not Beanie Siegal desert eagle
It reminds of nu.ski or Tori Brixx, the voice just doesn't match the looks lol
tenor.gif

I’ve been called all sorts of crap... never have I fallen victim to allowing someone else on the Internet to dictate my mood and the way I act on a forum. At the end of the day, I know it’s all provoking jokes that they gotta get off to get their LOL’s and ethers.

However, I do think the comments made were very harsh.. not even from Race. To me what she said was light work... she doesn’t personally know his mother and it’s a jab for jab here...

going as far to hit on racial looks to me is a much bigger issue & that does deserve an apology imo... that’s the kind of hatred (in the word) that has caused so much hurt & evil... that’s not something to joke about... even if it’s coming from ppl of the same race...

Praying for you two to reconcile & move forward. With all this chaos in the world don’t let it consume you... be better..

I’ve been called all sorts of crap... never have I fallen victim to allowing someone else on the Internet to dictate my mood and the way I act on a forum. At the end of the day, I know it’s all provoking jokes that they gotta get off to get their LOL’s and ethers.

However, I do think the comments made were very harsh.. not even from Race. To me what she said was light work... she doesn’t personally know his mother and it’s a jab for jab here...

going as far to hit on racial looks to me is a much bigger issue & that does deserve an apology imo... that’s the kind of hatred (in the word) that has caused so much hurt & evil... that’s not something to joke about... even if it’s coming from ppl of the same race...

Praying for you two to reconcile & move forward. With all this chaos in the world don’t let it consume you... be better..
@Mister B. was the one who made comments about skin tone

@SneakDZA is the one whose mama got disrespected.

I know it’s kinda hard to keep up with all the beefs.

Race sound like every popping female rapper over the last 5-7 years rolled into one

Back