Welcome To aBlackWeb

So They Got This Nicca Playin "Fairy Godmother"

lol

yall too hung up on dude bein gay

IDGAF bout that

coulda been Ashton Kutcher, same sentiment

there weren't any black women to choose from?

Of course there were. And you already know that...because you know that black actresses exist.

But, here's the thing...and I know this might seem controversial, so I apologize in advance...

...they didn't want to cast any of them. They wanted to cast dude. So they did.

bruh

a man seriously playin the role of a female? idgaf if he's fag or not

same as them sayin "gods of Egypt" then castin crackas

what Nas say

"Liz Taylor's hot, but the Egyptian Queen on the movie screen needs to be portrayed in her proper flavor"
Lol, it is not a serious role though. It is a fairy tale. Comedy and drama from the looks of its. The very role of the godmother was a person with a bubbly personality. The character is the embodiment of Cinderella's hope.

The godmother doesnt show the struggles of being a woman. So i dont really get how this is different from what the comedians do when they play a woman in a non-"serious" role.

Bruh. What role are you talking about?

martin going undercover as big momma? Or the wayns going undercover for the FBI?

Just admit you’re tossing shit at the wall at this point. Lying and shit.

just like when you said Portugal made all drugs illegal and refused to admit you was wrong as fuck.
I really dont remember that portugal thing. If you can link me to that, I would like to see. I have no problem admitting when im wrong.

I'm trying to understand why some posters accept the comedians I mentioned over this Cinderella thing. I keep seeing is because the comedians were just playing a non-serious role. Really doesnt matter what role they played because they were still female.

The roles they played, they had to act as a woman. Do woman things. Make up fake love interest with other dudes. Pretend to be a woman. Actually act the part of a woman. How is that not serious? A serious role disguised as a comedy?

The godmother in Cinderella, is a magical being.

Which role is more serious?

I really dont remember that portugal thing. If you can link me to that, I would like to see. I have no problem admitting when im wrong.

I'm trying to understand why some posters accept the comedians I mentioned over this Cinderella thing. I keep seeing is because the comedians were just playing a non-serious role. Really doesnt matter what role they played because they were still female.

The roles they played, they had to act as a woman. Do woman things. Make up fake love interest with other dudes. Pretend to be a woman. Actually act the part of a woman. How is that not serious? A serious role disguised as a comedy?

The godmother in Cinderella, is a magical being.

Which role is more serious?

ok

them other roles they'd have on wigs & shit

they got this nicca literally playin a gay fairy lol

Black chicks putting on white face. Instead of Big Momma....Big Daddy
I get it but the comedy was that way for a reason. To be over the top. Granny was dunking and shit. Wayns fighting men and shit. It was comedic purposes to be that way

Back