Welcome To aBlackWeb

So They Got This Nicca Playin "Fairy Godmother"

Also who gives a fuck just don't watch it. I had no idea about this until this thread I just really enjoyed Brandy's version🤷🏽‍♂️

Bruh. What role are you talking about?

martin going undercover as big momma? Or the wayns going undercover for the FBI?

Just admit you’re tossing shit at the wall at this point. Lying and shit.

just like when you said Portugal made all drugs illegal and refused to admit you was wrong as fuck.

Wesley Snipez wore a dress

Last question. From what I hear, it is ok for a male to play a woman character as long as he is a comedian and straight. But if the male actor is gay in real life, it is not ok to play a female role?

Can someone make this make sense? Serious question.

bruh

a man seriously playin the role of a female? idgaf if he's fag or not

same as them sayin "gods of Egypt" then castin crackas

what Nas say

"Liz Taylor's hot, but the Egyptian Queen on the movie screen needs to be portrayed in her proper flavor"

who gives asf. Gay ppl r here, been here, aint going nowhere so prepare yourself to see them in a variety of roles. I remember the same sentiment was expressed towards Black ppl appearing in film/Tv just years ago

:foh3:

get over it!

You might have read about it, but you don't remember shit. That shit predates everyone on this board, including @Old Man Cain .

bruh

a man seriously playin the role of a female? idgaf if he's fag or not

same as them sayin "gods of Egypt" then castin crackas

what Nas say

"Liz Taylor's hot, but the Egyptian Queen on the movie screen needs to be portrayed in her proper flavor"

Don’t worry

I thought this thread was gon be with the jokes

But I see y’all serious.

Catch y’all later

Back