Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

Are you niggas readin' my posts? What about the stuff I said about Repubs actively makin' things worse?

Would life for African Americans be better if they had universal healthcare?
What have the republicans done to black people that is any better or worse than what the democrats have done?
I’m asking for specific things for black people because we have specific needs. Every time I address specifics for black people I end up hearing about global warming and climate issues.

Mate you're not respondin' to anything I've said. My gripe was with your assertion that black people vote for the Dems blindly. I explained how that isn't true and you're talkin' about sheep
Black people want something very specific this time around

Democrats ignore our demands to cater to non American citizens

Kamala Harris made a legendary soundbite about not doing anything specific for black people

Why should we vote for them when they don't prioritize BLACK AMERICANS specifically??

man when this site is divided...that shit is like the distance from the sun to pluto

This thread gets to cooking then simmers down then cooking again. Good thread though.
Because niggas can bash Tariq pretty well but can't give reasons why they still support Democrats. After jokes and trolling they got nothing

man when this site is divided...that shit is like the distance from the sun to pluto
People are looking to troll. Someone asked what is a tangible and in their same post answered their own question by mentioning reparations. And if you understood the definition of reparations then that should cover it but instead more trolling persists.

Then they asked what’s the 200K is needed for and that question gets answered what happens afterwards is more trolling. So eventually both sides just troll each other because no one wants honest dialogue they just wanna troll and crack jokes.

Trolls asking the questions and answering it in the same stance, should be locked out of threads,

Nobody's bringing honest discussion but trolling should be locked out.

If it's two sides and neither persons can present a sane post, they are trolling and should be locked out. This is why these threads get like this.

Dude stay coming in here with the clown energy to troll black folks, Even sambos, and coons don't troll that much. Every thread it's the clown shit.

Start locking these posters out of threads and have folks present valid points, then there can actually be a discussion, but we let trolls and clown shit go on in black serious threads

Last edited:
Back