Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

Nah bruh, he’s black, so feminine retard logic is to expect him to lowball everything and do business on a poor man’s level, though there are countless of other events that cost millions of dollars to function without any real purpose.
Don’t even bother trying to explain this to them.
He’s come through with everything he said he would do so he gets the benefit of the doubt. If it was the opposite then I’d understand.

Is he asking for 200k for a conference to host a conference? If so what does it include?

I also don’t see where he’s selling tickets back to people.

Is he footing the bill for people (meals, plane ticket etc)?

If so that’s the below average cost for people to attend. Granted the below link is he average for a business conferences.

Also the average cost to rent a hotel conference room is between $75 - $160 an hour.

How long is the conference going to be?

If yall still consider yourselves Democrats and if yall have pastors/preachers you see regularly you shouldn't have a gripe with Tariq "hustling" money. Hypocrisy

Last edited:
I don’t see the breakdown for comic con? I’m guessing the majority of it go to the venue and celebs?

None of Tariq's followers here or elsewhere have presented an (economical) justification for him needing THAT much money ($200,000) for this conference he wants to have.

When others have shown it can done for far less money. (which they are attacked and berated for)
Lol others have done what? Whats come of those other conventions? Who was there? 200k isn't a lot if you consider the scale. He's trying to compete with the revolt summit which was a hip hop circle jerk with ciroc and twerking. Nobody complained about that sham

I can't believe I'm entertaining the comparison to comic-con but I want to clarify the point...

The fact that he's asking for 200k is a red flag but that's not the major issue. The issue is if the 200k is to cover the cost of the conference then why the hell does he need to sell tickets to it?

It's a hustle pure and simple.

I can't believe I'm entertaining the comparison to comic-con but I want to clarify the point...

The fact that he's asking for 200k is a red flag but that's not the major issue. The issue is if the 200k is to cover the cost of the conference then why the hell does he need to sell tickets to it?

It wasn’t a comparison. It’s just to point out that some of these conferences can cost a lot of money. The venue isn’t cheap, the people he invited to speak aren’t cheap, then renting out the venue for 2-3 days isn’t cheap. He could’ve done a more smaller scale one imo but it is what it is.

The donation is your ticket

Hit Democrats holler lol
Thats NOT the point smh. Politicans and pastors require donations to function yet neither do shit for black people other than lip service. Yall are conditioned to accept nothing burgers from those types tho.

Bro its not conditionin' jesus christ why do you guys continue to say this dumb shit over and over and over?

The Republicans are not just worse for everybody who isn't rich (most black people) they actively make things worse for blacks so a Dem vote isn't blind. That's even when the Dems are centrists. If they get an actual Leftist in, they will provide universal healthcare and try to save the planet from blowin' up.

I can fully understand if you don't want to vote for either mainstream party but for fuck sake its clearly and obviously not a blind vote

Bro its not conditionin' jesus christ why do you guys continue to say this dumb shit over and over and over?

The Republicans are not just worse for everybody who isn't rich (most black people) they actively make things worse for blacks so a Dem vote isn't blind. That's even when the Dems are centrists. If they get an actual Leftist in, they will provide universal healthcare and try to save the planet from blowin' up.

I can fully understand if you don't want to vote for either mainstream party but for fuck sake its clearly and obviously not a blind vote
This is a "lesser of 2 evils" argument. Thats not sufficient anymore. Democrats need to EARN to black vote instead of assuming they have it

What has the democrats done for black people? Why should they get our votes?

This is a "lesser of 2 evils" argument. Thats not sufficient anymore. Democrats need to EARN to black vote instead of assuming they have it
What has the democrats done for black people? Why should they get our votes?

Are you niggas readin' my posts? What about the stuff I said about Repubs actively makin' things worse?

Would life for African Americans be better if they had universal healthcare?

The parallels are unparalleled

View attachment 188662
Nah. Yall are conditioned by mediocrity. Talking about other conventions as if they've made a blip, as if they've moved that needle... maybe the brother is actually going to make a dent this time?

200k is very easily accounted for but niggas would rather cry scammer then turn around and go to chuuch on Sundy and vote for Crime Bill Biden..

:imsayin:

Are you niggas readin' my posts? What about the stuff I said about Repubs actively makin' things worse?

Would life for African Americans be better if they had universal healthcare?
Why do you keep bringing up Republicans? If you think anti Democrat rhetoric means pro Republican, my brother, you're a sheep, respectfully.

Back