Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Fresh, So Clean...The Official Men's Fashion and Grooming Thread

200 for just the clippers or like a whole set? I personally dont see myself investing that much tho

just for the clippers brah

if you not a barber who can recoup that money back just after cutting a couple of heads, then you gon be at a loss for a min, unless you got disposable income like that

but some andis for $60 cant be beat imo

Anyone use beard butter? My barber gave me some Saturday haven't used it yet but I may start

i dont use a "butter", but i use an oil...pretty good product

moms got it for me last year and you only have to use a dab of it so i still have damn near a full bottle left

i dont use a "butter", but i use an oil...pretty good product

moms got it for me last year and you only have to use a dab of it so i still have damn near a full bottle left
I try not to use oils when I am working out and trying to cut weight but I heard the oils are good for your beard.

2x a day my brother

My day starts every morning at 330

Go for a 4 to 6mi run and in the evening 2hrs in the gym

the oil imo doesnt run imo...it gets absorbed into the skin to the point where its not oily after a couple of hrs, but do you not shower after the AM workout?

That would be the best point imo to apply it

i make my own oils for my beard when I have it...

Olive Oil
Tea Tree
Peppermint Oil

and I use Coconut Oil to shave my head

for all you bald brothers out there I recommend using natural oil to shave your head. (extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil are the best).
better for your skin because no chemicals and they extend the life of your razor as well. Not to meantion the $$$ you will save. a bottle of EVOO or a jar of coconut oil will last you a LONG ass time g...

It that a clip on bow tie? Serious question because I had the hardest time trying to tie my bow tie even tho the internet said it would only take a couple of minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It that a clip on bow tie? Serious question because I had the hardest time trying to tie my bow tie even tho the internet said it would only take a couple of minutes.

no clip ons my brotha...i have a couple that clip in the back, but i prefer the ones i tie myself

I taught myself watching this one youtube video like 2 hrs before i had an event to go to a few years ago. Now, i can do it with my eyes closed. I love tying my bowties and ties tbh.

I shared this with Goldie but my mother and I are trying to start a bowtie company.

Last edited:
lol, damn ap, now i can't go in like i wanted to.... lol

did u see my rant on bow ties from before?

Back