Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "So and so" thread titles be like...

Shady threads be like

Rick Ross said that the new album from Geezay Stewzay and Khaleesi is the best album he ever heard

Bruh, Jason Todd ...Peedi crack

That makes Jay z Batman.... And he really let Dame joker kill Peedi when he said he would protect him....

Nigga never went to see him in prison...

Called this man.... And I quote "the prince of the roc"

@DOS_patos threads be like "Check this thread where I argue with myself for 30 minutes before somebody else responds... F u up.. ion want no smoke tho"

@Goldie threads be like.. "Come vote in this tournament with yall trash ass opinions.. yall aint a hip hop historian like me"

@IC_Refugee threads be like... "Come look at this coon ass mammy bedwench not being on code with Tariq Nasheed.... you fuckin coons"
f u bruh....

this slander has to stop.

#dos2020bebetter

@DOS_patos threads be like "Check this thread where I argue with myself for 30 minutes before somebody else responds... F u up.. ion want no smoke tho"

@Goldie threads be like.. "Come vote in this tournament with yall trash ass opinions.. yall aint a hip hop historian like me"

@IC_Refugee threads be like... "Come look at this coon ass mammy bedwench not being on code with Tariq Nasheed.... you fuckin coons"

winner.gif

Back