Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "So and so" thread titles be like...

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
1st place - $25M
2nd place - $15M
3rd place - $5M

ex. Allah Akbar thread titles be like : She got some nice hangers, and I ain't talking about clothes

go...

Kandy threads be like up down or left right. How do you wipe your ass? Poll here.

Beta threads be like... unban me. Who banned me? Unban me now. We getting married.

Duwop threads be like not everyone built to do this internet shit like me... wait you niggas so obsessed with me. Why you talking about me?

Inb4 beta's feeling injected clap back about me doing security.
I'm here for the culture tho.

Kandy threads be like up down or left right. How do you wipe your ass? Poll here.

Beta threads be like... unban me. Who banned me? Unban me now. We getting married.

Duwop threads be like not everyone built to do this internet shit like me... wait you niggas so obsessed with me. Why you talking about me?

Bro stop thinking about me

get some help

@AP21 threads be like like let's do a so and so be like thread... I'll finish it later tho.

Oh shit, rubato with the burst out the gate then Freeman with the solid follow up lmao

Rubato knocked beta out for first

Freeman right on his heels

Beta got bumped down until his next post

Back