Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol how did you feel about the random ass tiger?
It was some pulp fiction shit.... Random as fuck... But I liked oso and Franklin behind enemy lines and still being able to think their way out....

Plus it definitely evened them up...osos saved Franklin life in the beginning, and Franklin saved his in this episode.., so I get why Oso felt he didn't owe him for it am in the end

Teddy getting killed. I think that's a given. Sissy on her Brianna Barksdale. She fuck around and call brother mouzone for the hit. (I'm joking) but I do believe her set up will be vicious

Louie & Jerome gonna be gone. They not emotionally ready to war with Franklin. And the streets fuck around choose Franklin cuz he will go harder.

Franklin not gonna get rid of his shooters though....and that's prolly gonna be his downfall..

I don't know who taking him out though. Somebody from the past or a new big bad. But I do believe whoever it is still use black diamond and Dallas

I dont even remember how last season ended

Why happened?

I jus remember peaches went missing, him n dude got trapped in da tiger cage n everyone gettin high at da wedding.

I dont even remember how last season ended

Why happened?

I jus remember peaches went missing, him n dude got trapped in da tiger cage n everyone gettin high at da wedding.

Everyone except his girl and mama turned on Franklin

Teddy stole Franklin's money

Auntie (and Unc) decided they wanted to boss up and turned on Franklin.

His mama told him how she's been wotking wit an "undercover" FBI agent who wanted her to turn on Franklin to get to Teddy but finally told him to gtfoh

So now Franklin and his mama got sick of the ALL the bs and decided to bring the whole damn empire down. Plus everyone with it.

Everyone except his girl and mama turned on Franklin

Teddy stole Franklin's money

Auntie (and Unc) decided they wanted to boss up and turned on Franklin.

His mama told him how she's been wotking wit an "undercover" FBI agent who wanted her to turn on Franklin to get to Teddy but finally told him to gtfoh

So now Franklin and his mama got sick of the ALL the bs and decided to bring the whole damn empire down. Plus everyone with it.

Thanks homie

Back