Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL not right now they were willing to work on credit for him ....stall them out
Nah man

If peaches came back and said I’ll give y’all 2 mil to kill Franklin they would do it

They robbed Louie and Jerome who they previously worked for

they also helped them kill Skully’s girl after turning on her

You don’t keep ppl like that Around lol

Nah man

If peaches came back and said I’ll give y’all 2 mil to kill Franklin they would do it

They robbed Louie and Jerome who they previously worked for

they also helped them kill Skully’s girl after turning on her

You don’t keep ppl like that Around lol
True but right now they the only muscle Franklin has

I’d say as soon as he levels up get rid of them

Snowfall’s Damson Idris | Ext. Interview | DESUS & MERO

ZNOsszEaLoeKx5c4Op0fnrLltvglyuq8VR8FIcgm0QvP1B8YedkujOyPmwmgeQaYM2kOJEFfRlB_nSw=s640-nd-v1

Last edited:
Why would Teddy eve rob Franklin? He played his part for the most part and Teddy is now supplying Louie which was Franklin's biggest customer. Should of just let that Nigga slide.

Did you not watch the episode breh? Teddy is literally gonna give the money to the CIA so they dont need to sell drugs anymore.

Season 3
Episode 2

Franklin cold as shit.....

Pulling up to Andre house to try to take Mel for ice cream was so fucking awesome. I loved that shit.... That there was some good ass TV

Few things I gotta run the fade with the show over::

1. Tyler Perry wig gotta come off Jerome. Stop it. Just stop.

2. They want to give Louie this "I gotta be a ruthless woman in power to avoid being seen as weak" angle, but the only person who stepped to her like that was the old Pimptress. Otherwise, ain't nobody second guessed much of shit she's said because she's female. The writers built the history for her mind set, but they didn't show enough instances of her getting played due to being female later on to warrant this sudden inferiority complex AFTER she bossed up.

3. Franklin keeping the keys near the codes as Avi put it. As soon as Teddy came back, change all your accounts and no paper. Got a safehouse for the money but not the bank accounts? Sloppy.

4. Leon's level up to Shareef. When?

5. Avi getting clapped. Why was he there at 3 a.m.? Counting boxes?

6. Teddy taking 73 M's to the CIA to get his job back. What kinda backwards hustling is that? Skate off the set.

7. DEA tracking Oso and him snaking Franklin and dropping that moreno on him. Word?

Next the shit I gotta applaud:

1. Franklin Saint. Anytime shit goes left and his real face comes out is epic television. I felt the homie's pain when he heard he got hit for 73 m's. The speech to his mom. The office meltdown. All of it was pure crack.

2. Leon realizing ain't no saving dumb niggas... even the smart ones... and being conflicted about leaving. He knew he was the dam holding back the flood but realized he'd go down with them if he stayed. Glad they didn't write him to stay.

3. Franklin muhfuckin' Saint. Man in black version so you know he's full evil again. Hit up Jerome and Louie who, again, should've had shit moved when the snake move was pulled. Got his Peaches on AND then gave her a second war to fight with Kane's people. Can't fight a war on two fronts and hope to win, and if he snatched keys on top of Teddy trying to go back home to the CIA and stop the dope.... checkmate.

4. The CKGB El Chaputin. I don't fuck with his character but I fuck with his character. Capped Avi because he had no loyalty to anyone. Gave up info after being tied to a chair. Didn't lose a finger or ear. Smart shit.

5. Gangsta Girl Thing 1 and Gangsta Girl Thing 2: bitches got kids and still ten toes down for a fee. Don't trust them but I fuck with the efficiency.

6. The pacing. Episode felt like everything meant something. Nice comeback from the LSD shit.

7. Mama Saint getting off that bullshit.

Alton really that nigga from paper soldiers and paid in full...

He was a hating ass nigga in them movies

Season 4: episode 2

Back