Welcome To aBlackWeb

"say man why they aint show more of the preparation for the wedding... that chocolate fountain looked like it took some work to do. They aint even show them looking for different venue locations"

:foh5:
Oh yea, even mo trash🥴. I thought I missed an episode or some scenes. Whatever tho lol. That episode was garbage to me 😂. I’m still gon ride this show out to the end.

"say man why they aint show more of the preparation for the wedding... that chocolate fountain looked like it took some work to do. They aint even show them looking for different venue locations"

:foh5:

smh

bruh what kinda leap is that?

we been knew they was a couple, we seen the proposal

the wedding wasn't outta nowhere

nothin like

"he's been in a plane before, of course he'd become a pilot"

tf

:tuh:

So. Where is franklin gone get his supply of cocaine from now?

lol if this guy shows up in the finale?

narcos

I’d like it if Franklin stepped away and watched everything go to shit then have everybody crawling back to him. Doesn’t look like they’re going that direction though.

Part of the appeal of the show was watching Franklin outsmart everybody and boss up. Now he’s getting blindsided at every turn.

I’d like it if Franklin stepped away and watched everything go to shit then have everybody crawling back to him. Doesn’t look like they’re going that direction though.

Part of the appeal of the show was watching Franklin outsmart everybody and boss up. Now he’s getting blindsided at every turn.
Only thing is Franklin didn’t expect the double cross from family

Only thing is Franklin didn’t expect the double cross from family
Nah, he didn’t see Kaine coming after him either. And he didn’t see Louie going after Kaine. And he’s completely oblivious to his mom’s dealings and why she all of a sudden popped back up.

He also didn’t see that tiger in the backyard of the house he broke into before he broke into it.

😏 😂

And WTF????!!!!

the cops hit on caine had to be the worst hit in the history of tv.

Like WTF!!! why would u jump out the car n jus start bussin???

Run up on em, search em...then scream "gun!!" Then shoot caine. Only caine not his whole crew. Then as he is dead, put a gun in his hand. Atleast make it look believable.

Then you clearly shoot caine in the BACK...i kno its the 80s. But come on.

That was bad

Back