Welcome To aBlackWeb

This show is walking dead status.

They bring in sum big bad jus to kill him off 3 eps later.

Why tf would franklins gf trust caine?

Like come on????!!! She really gone trust this nigga.

idk wtf foh.

I feel this writers room is full of 22 year old blk ppl who live on twitter n cuz this is ass butter.

Why was V so comfortable going to see that OG nigga?

Sculley ain't shit.

How convenient was it for V not to do LSD?

This reminds me of a Sopranos ep again.

I think V stole that money,not Peaches.

Unc and Louie's high convo was deep.

If Leon lives,I could see him becoming Muslim or something.

Franklin high high.

Oh shit,franklin high ass really told Teddy that LMFAO.

Punk ass Jenard from Force.

Wanda looking good.Wanda looking beautiful actually.

This double Franklin scene is fire.

Teddy's chick is bat shit crazy.I bet she got that fire

Louie done fucked up.

Yeah that was an evil ass kiss.

This ep was good to me.

Why was V so comfortable going to see that OG nigga?

Sculley ain't shit.

How convenient was it for V not to do LSD?

This reminds me of a Sopranos ep again.

I think V stole that money,not Peaches.

Unc and Louie's high convo was deep.

If Leon lives,I could see him becoming Muslim or something.

Franklin high high.

Oh shit,franklin high ass really told Teddy that LMFAO.

Punk ass Jenard from Force.

Wanda looking good.Wanda looking beautiful actually.

This double Franklin scene is fire.

Teddy's chick is bat shit crazy.I bet she got that fire

Louie done fucked up.

Yeah that was an evil ass kiss.

This ep was good to me.
U onto something the Nation was pretty heavy in LA in the 80s

Franklin is gonna kill Louie eventually that starts a war with Jerome.

Or

When they all eventually get caught, he is gonna go out like Nino Brown and say Louie was the shot caller.

Whatever happens, the last season is gonna be Franklin vs Louie.

I still say this season should have been about the spread of crack across America imo.

Or

When they all eventually get caught, he is gonna go out like Nino Brown and say Louie was the shot caller.

I still say this season should have been about the spread of crack across America imo.
I think they doing right by finishing The Saint Saga up

Revamp it from another cities perspective in the coming yrs with maybe some cameos from this cast.

I think they doing right by finishing The Saint Saga up

Revamp it from another cities perspective in the coming yrs with maybe some cameos from this cast.
I think this is it for this show and any spinoffs related to it. To keep it a buck, I'm getting tired of the dope dealer shows. This show had a spark bcuz of the throwback era and CIA storyline and it centered around the beginning of a movement. Between this, Narcos, all the Power spinoffs, The Wire, Breaking Bad etc. There really ain't too much more to tell us anymore. I'll still watch tho. lol

Or

Naaah at the bolded. Then it wouldn't be Franklin's story anymore. They let people know it was spreading with the Len Bias stuff.

Naaah at the bolded. Then it wouldn't be Franklin's story anymore. They let people know it was spreading with the Len Bias stuff.
Kinda. Bias died from powder not crack. Apples and Oranges but hear me out. I wanted to see the spread of the crack angle bcuz that is when all the violence started. That is when the gangbangin started in other states. That is when the Reagan laws hit that tore families apart. Also, what was the point of introducing us to Louie's fam from Arkansas if they weren't really gonna follow up? Violence and drugs were big in cities like Little Rock bcuz of niggas from LA bringing gangs and crack to their city. IMO they should have shown some of that side of the story.

Kinda. Bias died from powder not crack. Apples and Oranges but hear me out. I wanted to see the spread of the crack angle bcuz that is when all the violence started. That is when the gangbangin started in other states. That is when the Reagan laws hit that tore families apart. Also, what was the point of introducing us to Louie's fam from Arkansas if they weren't really gonna follow up? Violence and drugs were big in cities like Little Rock bcuz of niggas from LA bringing gangs and crack to their city. IMO they should have shown some of that side of the story.
It's really not apples and oranges.Coke and crack are the same thing in different forms ingested a different way,usually.

It was his death that brought harsher laws for drug offenses.

They'll probably get back to them ppl in Little Rock.

We'll see everybody's downfall probably.

It's really not apples and oranges.Coke and crack are the same thing in different forms ingested a different way,usually.

It was his death that brought harsher laws for drug offenses.

They'll probably get back to them ppl in Little Rock.

We'll see everybody's downfall probably.
The laws were created to get crack off the streets not powder. People were getting 20 year sentences for having small amounts of crack vs white people getting caught with bricks of powder getting a few years.

I'm from LA and I seen families ripped apart as they were doing long stretches in Cali prisons.

Shit. Obama was giving out pardons to niggas caught up bcuz of Reagan.

Len Bias put a spotlight on the problem but white lawmakers used the system to benefit them and punish us. They didn't give a shit about powder. They saw crack as an opportunity to keep a foot on our neck.

Back