Welcome To aBlackWeb

idk

I think it was scene at the shelter when he kicked everyone out, the way that lil girl at the table looks at him & he's jus heartless
I mean this entire episode was about his transition to his final form

but the shelter and all that was business

Finding Mel all the way in Odessa TX by way of pressing her aunt just to check her and tell her that he can get to her at any time was personal

like homie said that scene wasn’t necessary but it sells the point that Franklin is now the bad guy in the story

I mean this entire episode was about his transition to his final form

but the shelter and all that was business

Finding Mel all the way in Odessa TX by way of pressing her aunt just to check her and tell her that he can get to her at any time was personal

like homie said that scene wasn’t necessary but it sells the point that Franklin is now the bad guy in the story

nah

Franklin was at the shelter cuz shit was gettin personal, pops was bout to drop Teddy's real name

shit

really all of it (even the Mel scene) could be tied to sumn personal that could/would affect the business

Finale was meh.....Scully should've caught some bodies before "seeing the light".....i'm also tired of Franklin yelling....it's too cliche now...lol

Alton was too pussywhooped to even stay on point in Cuba....smh....like dude...they FLEW YOU OUT AND DROPPED YOU OFF THERE...you didn't think they'd come back at all to finish the job?....the same guy that wasn't trusting the gov't all these years trusted them enough to fly him out of the country with vital information and live in peace AFTER just trying to kill him?....honestly i thought they(or Teddy himself) was gonna blow up the plane and kill both of them.

Franklin losing the crew was sad to see....Jerome and Leon were his 2 biggest "crutches" per say and really held him down while they built shit up...i can't fault either of them for wanting out at this point but it's also crazy how they was so gung ho about it from jump and benefited greatly from it....

i hope the show stops with the next season....idk if they can keep up what Singleton initially started and oversaw

Finale was meh.....Scully should've caught some bodies before "seeing the light".....i'm also tired of Franklin yelling....it's too cliche now...lol

Alton was too pussywhooped to even stay on point in Cuba....smh....like dude...they FLEW YOU OUT AND DROPPED YOU OFF THERE...you didn't think they'd come back at all to finish the job?....the same guy that wasn't trusting the gov't all these years trusted them enough to fly him out of the country with vital information and live in peace AFTER just trying to kill him?....honestly i thought they(or Teddy himself) was gonna blow up the plane and kill both of them.

Franklin losing the crew was sad to see....Jerome and Leon were his 2 biggest "crutches" per say and really held him down while they built shit up...i can't fault either of them for wanting out at this point but it's also crazy how they was so gung ho about it from jump and benefited greatly from it....

i hope the show stops with the next season....idk if they can keep up what Singleton initially started and oversaw
Reed ain’t got pull like that no more that was Franklin s PJ

It was needed, it gave closure to Melody in the story since Franklin never got any payback on her for shooting him.
But did it really? All it showed was telling her that he knew. She stayed alive and he left her. All it seemed was a dramatic set up for showing that he can walk.

Love the show and know we shouldn't compare it to the Wire, why? Black shows shouldn't always be compared

Back