Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think not knowing if the show would be renewed until halfway through the season is why they wrote the finale very safe

My Guy Saint
Image result for salute gif

This shit was hella intense before the halfway mark

Skully is dumb.Cissy could have got clapped.

Thought Jerome and or Auntie was a wrap

So I guess Skully is still alive.

Leon is a slave.

Safe to say Alton is dead.I wonder how Franklin will take that?

Since he didn't kill him on screen he's technically not dead yet,but come on.

Reed/Teddy is savage.

Franklin walked off like Keyser Soze.How long he been faking?All season at least.

So now maybe Irene and Alton can be a couple in the afterlife ......

This shit was hella intense before the halfway mark

Skully is dumb.Cissy could have got clapped.

Thought Jerome and or Auntie was a wrap

So I guess Skully is still alive.

Leon is a slave.

Safe to say Alton is dead.I wonder how Franklin will take that?

Since he didn't kill him on screen he's technically not dead yet,but come on.

Reed/Teddy is savage.

Franklin walked off like Keyser Soze.How long he been faking?All season at least.

So now maybe Irene and Alton can be a couple in the afterlife ......

lol nah shot was too live for Franklin to be faking it lol
min a middle of a war ain’t the time tofake an injury

The Wire took risks and stayed true to the theme

Where shows like Power and now Snowfall go wrong is the over commitment to specific actors/characters that the show cannot exist without so now the writing and storylines have to adjust to that
The Wire wasn't rushing to kill off main characters either though.

Most of the main ppl lasted until the end damn near besides Bodie.

Snowfall is better than Power ,but not as good as The Wire.

The Wire made Baltimore a character and had better writing overall.The wire just had something special.

The Wire wasn't rushing to kill off main characters either though.

Most of the main ppl lasted until the end damn near besides Bodie.

Snowfall is better than Power ,but not as good as The Wire.

The Wire made Baltimore a character and had better writing overall.The wire just had something special.
The Wire allowed nature to take its course with characters

The Wire took risks and stayed true to the theme

Where shows like Power and now Snowfall go wrong is the over commitment to specific actors/characters that the show cannot exist without so now the writing and storylines have to adjust to that

Real good point, from there? The story advances. Well I should say the timeline. When the characters stick around like they do no matter what it’s like Goku or Batman, whatever bad that can happen makes the POI just seem comically invincible.

Goku had no more power left...Kaioken times ten

Batman will lose to Darkseid? His utility belt has a Pokéball in it

Evidently he was faking it for a while if he just walked off walking straight with no cane at the end.

I'm sure he has been able to walk.

He was faking hurt to appear weaker.
Nah the club w Louie was the first time he appeared with out a cane all season, he walked out of there fine w no cane

I was tripping when he showed up he showed up in Texas w the cane but that was to send a message to Melanie

Snowfall hasn't jumped the shark like Power did after like season 3/4

Skully been on some religious/spiritual shit so I'm surprised he went after them in the first place,if yall mean Jerome and Auntie should have died.

I can buy him being talked down and I don't want Jerome or Auntie to die.

Also not that much time has passed on this show in their reality,so there's time for big character deaths.

I doubt we get that many more seasons,so it'll happen fast when it starts happening.

Nah the club w Louie was the first time he appeared with out a cane all season, he walked out of there fine w no cane

I was tripping when he showed up he showed up in Texas w the cane but that was to send a message to Melanie
Didn't notice.

I wonder how much time passed between Louie getting out,that club scene,and that scene with him going to Texas

I still think he has been able to walk longer than he has been letting on.

Back