Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think it was when she said he wanted the connect and that she could set up a meet. How would she know he wanted the connect and how would she be able to set up a meet unless she had direct contact with him ?.
She phrased it like "the streets saying"... Which if you not on your p's & q's, that would seem plausible. She used that logic when telling them about the two chicks that were with Khadija too

I think it was when she said he wanted the connect and that she could set up a meet. How would she know he wanted the connect and how would she be able to set up a meet unless she had direct contact with him ?.

Ok, this must've been what @Elzo69Renaissance was talking about.

The............."whoever sets up the meet is the one who's betraying you"..............comparison.

Makes sense now.

People too caught up in the drug story. The Franklin Saint character and his whole organization are villains.
See the source image

Louie can die for all care that bitch been selfish as shit for a while now.

At one point I thought Leon caught on that Franklin girl wasn't right a few seconds before he did but that wasn't the case. I knew Franklin was going to be at the house before she got there. Franklin shouldn't have no questions to ask that bitch. Just assume that she been playing you from the first day she came back around you and your people. Kill that bitch and keep it moving. Her brother must be a cold fucking sucka since she was doing all that to get him some protection and her a couple of dollars. Can say I didn't know Franklin girl was holding like that until they showed her in them jeans from the back at the beginning of the episode. She phat as shit!

Alton is a fucking idiot. He didn't do the right thing. The government can crush stories and give the media stories and narratives to satisfy their thirst for sensational news. Regardless of the truth he just served up his fucking son and whoever else the gov't would want to add to it. Also I seen how folks was like he didn't know how crack would hit. If was really a Panther they were fighting how heroin hit the community so he had some type of idea of how that shit would play out. Heroin fucked the community up as well not as bad as crack because more kids got control of the cocaine/crack business. Kids with a lot money, guns and no guidance is going to go fucking crazy and that exactly what happened.

I get how Jerome ready to move off emotions cause of what happened to Louie. That shit is natural as shit. It's great when you got people around you to help you refocus and plan the shit better than just doing anything where you might get caught by the police or die cause the folks waiting for you. I'd just feel like I might not go at their main spot where Manboy at but somebody from his crew at another spot getting shot TONIGHT!

Louie can die for all care that bitch been selfish as shit for a while now.

At one point I thought Leon caught on that Franklin girl wasn't right a few seconds before he did but that wasn't the case. I knew Franklin was going to be at the house before she got there. Franklin shouldn't have no questions to ask that bitch. Just assume that she been playing you from the first day she came back around you and your people. Kill that bitch and keep it moving. Her brother must be a cold fucking sucka since she was doing all that to get him some protection and her a couple of dollars. Can say I didn't know Franklin girl was holding like that until they showed her in them jeans from the back at the beginning of the episode. She phat as shit!

Alton is a fucking idiot. He didn't do the right thing. The government can crush stories and give the media stories and narratives to satisfy their thirst for sensational news. Regardless of the truth he just served up his fucking son and whoever else the gov't would want to add to it. Also I seen how folks was like he didn't know how crack would hit. If was really a Panther they were fighting how heroin hit the community so he had some type of idea of how that shit would play out. Heroin fucked the community up as well not as bad as crack because more kids got control of the cocaine/crack business. Kids with a lot money, guns and no guidance is going to go fucking crazy and that exactly what happened.

I get how Jerome ready to move off emotions cause of what happened to Louie. That shit is natural as shit. It's great when you got people around you to help you refocus and plan the shit better than just doing anything where you might get caught by the police or die cause the folks waiting for you. I'd just feel like I might not go at their main spot where Manboy at but somebody from his crew at another spot getting shot TONIGHT!
Everything here on point except I’m sure Franklin going to try to use ole girl to set up ManBoy

Everything here on point except I’m sure Franklin going to try to use ole girl to set up ManBoy

That could happen but I would keep her tied up somewhere cause if word got out she dead before the meeting/set up. Manboy would know the jig is up before he get to the so called meeting.

Good point.

Was thinkin this same thing. What better way than to flip that betrayal back on him. Funny how she was the one tellin Manboy how smart Franklin is...but didn't think he'd figure her betrayal.

Lol @ Manboy thinking the plug would actually meet wit his unstable azzz.

Back