Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's okay to change your viewpoint on something when you get more information...like how CRACK is actually affecting the community. Never too late to do the right thing
Lol it actually can be too late to do the right thing....
u watching it now

Maybe if he would have acted earlier instead of enjoying the fruits of the CRACK trade

Lol it actually can be too late to do the right thing....
u watching it now

Maybe if he would have acted earlier instead of enjoying the fruits of the CRACK trade
Ehh I will have to disagree. It's never too late to do what's right. Also he didn't act earlier because he never saw just how destructive crack was to the community. Once that was known he acted immediately. Most don't really understand how bad something is until it's at your front door. (ie. White people now going after opioids)

I mean Andre was doing the right thing and most celebrated him getting killed so...

Ehh I will have to disagree. It's never too late to do what's right. Also he didn't act earlier because he never saw just how destructive crack was to the community. Once that was known he acted immediately. Most don't really understand how bad something is until it's at your front door. (ie. White people now going after opioids)

I mean Andre was doing the right thing and most celebrated him getting killed so...
It is too late to do the right thing

Crazy how Skully has taken a backseat to Manboy and is all calm now.

Manboy's sister like "Could you not bring up my sexual abuse"?

I'm surprised Alton is still working at the shelter.

Yeah we all knew old girl was suspect,she so sexy though.

Manboy just shot in the wall and killed a neighbor

I thought they would stop that story off the rip,but they're stopping the story from going further.

Auntie Louie told them fools not to be all at the funeral.

Franklin's mother is gonna hop off this train.

Reid is so full of shit.

Gustavo probably out looking for Lucia.

Jerome ready to ride.

Franklin's chick playing all kind of sides.Slick ass.

Franklin figured it out.His chick is in trouble.

I hope Louie pulls through.

reid cold blooded.

Jerome mad,but this is a bad idea.

uh oooooooh.Franklin Checkmated her ass.

They showing out this season.Trailer insane

Back