Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was a fucking dope ass final episode! Damson Idris acted his ass off in this one.

To see Franklin unravel like that and descend into squalor was crazy and Damson portrayed that shit perfectly from beginning to end. You saw him acting crazier and crazier but it really all came to a head when he killed Miguel. At that point you knew he had officially lost it (metaphorically and literally).

What an ending.

A605EC4B-A12B-4190-92E6-269A68DE5CDB.gif

Last edited:
Dark and depressing episode but very realistic ending

Damsonreally showed his range and acting chops

Dude had an epic meltdown and completely unravled.....Everytime Saint was offered some alcohol he declined and went for the soda....once he took that first sip it was over

Franklin had mad quotables too, I was dying laughing more than I should've been

I thought it was just alcohol too but the teeth tell a different story

Idk though
Once it was explained that about 3 1/2 or 4 yrs passed between Teddy's death to the end I could see how 4 yrs of constant drinking and bad hygiene could do that.

They focused on that drank.He was hooked from the minute that bartender gave him that free drink like the free samples he gave out.

Plus his dad had that addiction.

It would have been a leap to make him a smoker because he was never into hard drug use,but drank is everywhere and seems less dangerous

I dont think just the drank did that to him but he clearly wasnt taking care of himself. Living in squalor like that it aint that far of a leap to say that he wasnt brushing and flossing regularly

I dont think just the drank did that to him but he clearly wasnt taking care of himself. Living in squalor like that it aint that far of a leap to say that he wasnt brushing and flossing regularly
If he was a smoker he would have went to the crack spot not the liquor store

Back