Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was more like 4 years .. they were doing 3 months then 2 years then 1 year
Are all the time jumps shown at the bottom of the screen?

Either way it started in 83 and ended in 90.

I was kinda confused on when some things happened.

Obviously months went by by the time Cissy went to trial

I'm gonna have to watch back

I kinda ignored the time jump text thinking it was subtitles of what I was hearing.

in an article I read it said they jumped from 86-90,which makes me more confused because all the events in the show happened in only 3 yrs.

I was right and wrong.3 or 4 yrs did pass,but it was only a yr jump from the Leon fallout to Leon visiting him in his mother's house.

Last edited:
I'll be honest I didn't want to see Franklin go out like that. I did want him to suffer and realize the consequences of his actions and him really look what he did to destroy the Black/Brown community. Kinda like how Freeway Ricky Ross did but in the same breath if they would've did that Ross probably could've sued or something (I don't know for sure)

Still a great series that I admit I didn't like watching at first especially growing up and running the streets in the crack era. I knew how it destroyed our people, families and youth for decades.

I legit had a love/hate relationship with this show nonetheless entire staff needs awards, every actor on this show made you love or literally hate the characters they played. Like homie who played Kane was excellent

Back