Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop Dogg Says He Wants To Run death Row Records Because It’s Being Mishandled

wasnt they bought from hasbro?

death row could have been untouchable

billionaire status

There is only so much "unreleased" deathrow music. Most of it wasn't released for a reason, cuz it was trash.

And alot of the post makaveli album deathrow music was trash. Ppl forget how wack the doggfather was
Yeah there definitely wasnt a lot of great stuff coming from death row after pac died. I remember being super hyped for Kurupts against tha grain album but that shit was booty liquid

lol lol

wtf are u talking about?

All music is basically on a hard drive, it's called the internet

Yeah but the topic of this thread is about "managing the music that's on Death Row" I'm saying if you put it on a flash drive there wouldn't be anything else to manage. You wouldn't even need an office or a receptionist. You just put it on a flash drive, give it to Amazon and call it a day.

Yeah but the topic of this thread is about "managing the music that's on Death Row" I'm saying if you put it on a flash drive there wouldn't be anything else to manage. You wouldn't even need an office or a receptionist. You just put it on a flash drive, give it to Amazon and call it a day.

R.e429c10d54f4ab6e005f4e2fd11a565a

Oh. You are taking the word "manage" literally.

In that same video Snoop spoke on him never being paid for writing any of his music. Now I see why Snoop do all them damn movies and tv shows homie hasn't made no money off his pen. If it wasn't for shows he would be hurting

I don't think Snoop made any money off Doggystyle but that's because Death Row paid for his laywer(s) when he fought the murder case. I don't believe he didn't make any money from his No Limit albums (probably not the first one) or his albums after.

In that same video Snoop spoke on him never being paid for writing any of his music. Now I see why Snoop do all them damn movies and tv shows homie hasn't made no money off his pen. If it wasn't for shows he would be hurting

He's always given credit to Master P for showing him the business side of the game. He said he didn't start getting paid for real off his music til after he left Death Row. I just saw an interview he did last week where he said alot of his DR money went to getting him off that murder charge

I don't think Snoop made any money off Doggystyle but that's because Death Row paid for his laywer(s) when he fought the murder case. I don't believe he didn't make any money from his No Limit albums (probably not the first one) or his albums after.

Nah, I saw an interview where Snoop said when he got to No Limit he finally got paid. He said No Limit and Death Row were polar opposites. He said all the artists on No Limit got paid and he didn't have any problems.

In fact, I've never heard anybody from No Limit say they didn't get paid.

Nah, I saw an interview where Snoop said when he got to No Limit he finally got paid. He said No Limit and Death Row were polar opposites. He said all the artists on No Limit got paid and he didn't have any problems.

In fact, I've never heard anybody from No Limit say they didn't get paid.

I'm only speaking about the first No Limit because both No Limit and Death Row was eating off of it when they negotiated the deal for Snoop to leave Death Row. Snoop always showed love to P for looking out.

Last edited:
That would be a great accomplishment for Snoop to swing back around and become owner of the label that changed his life forever, I hope he get it !

Back