Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop Dogg Says He Wants To Run death Row Records Because It’s Being Mishandled

Last I kept updated with death row was when wide awake owned them. Had to be like 5 or 7 years before Afeni died, she gave them permission to release a new Tupac album. Gave them like 33 song but the album could only be with 13 songs. They were going to release it in its original form no remixes.

Stupid MFs botched the whole shit and had the songs leaking all over the internet before they could even put the album together SMH. The songs that was supposed to be on the album was great too. Damn shame

Nigga pls.

Like he said, the last I heard about deathrow was that it was sold to one entertainment (same company that makes trailer park boys movies n TV shows btw)

Let's jus say snoop does buy the company. What then? He gone have new niggas rocking deathrow chains, putting out new music on spotify in 2022?.....nigga pls. Leave that nostalgia in the 90s.

lol at mentioning dre. Good luck getting that nigga in the studio to make beats for a stable of artists under the new deathrow

Who's idea was it to have Eminem remix Pac's music?

Really bro?

Isn't this common knowledge

He sent a "heartfelt" letter to Afeni Shakur begging and crying, telling her pac was his hero and he means so much to him. And asked to have his unreleased music/vocals

In that same video Snoop spoke on him never being paid for writing any of his music. Now I see why Snoop do all them damn movies and tv shows homie hasn't made no money off his pen. If it wasn't for shows he would be hurting

I always wondered why the companies that bought Death Row never flooded the world with music. All that unreleased Snoop, Dre, DPG, Crooked I, Eastwood, and Pac.

Now Hasbro owns Death Row lol.

I always wondered why the companies that bought Death Row never flooded the world with music. All that unreleased Snoop, Dre, DPG, Crooked I, Eastwood, and Pac.

Now Hasbro owns Death Row lol.

There is only so much "unreleased" deathrow music. Most of it wasn't released for a reason, cuz it was trash.

And alot of the post makaveli album deathrow music was trash. Ppl forget how wack the doggfather was

Back