Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snippet of shelved Kendrick song dissing Big Sean

Kendrick the better artist but this wouldn't be as lopsided as most believe.. I think Sean is def more "witty" than Kendrick. Kdot wouldn't just be able to bar him to death.. That doesn't necessarily win a battle. And Sean's shot at him on No More Interviews are way better than this snippet

Kendrick the better artist but this wouldn't be as lopsided as most believe.. I think Sean is def more "witty" than Kendrick. Kdot wouldn't just be able to bar him to death.. That doesn't necessarily win a battle. And Sean's shot at him on No More Interviews are way better than this snippet

Exactly. Sean came at this nigga on some rap shit on No More Interviews (2016).

"I'm not impressed with the whoopty woop, I don’t know who is who
And can’t pretend like I’m hip to it, no hula hoop
And I can’t lie like I like this shit like I usually do
And I'm just not impressed by you niggas rapping fast
Who sound like one big asthma attack but trash when I’m rapping it back
Who you put in your top five and claim they the savior of rap"

And Kendrick came with some cornball shit about Sean's ex. No wonder they deleted this bullshit off The Heart IV (2017).

Somebody behind the scene put this beef to rest. SMH. Sean would've gotten this nigga, similar to how Ludacris got TI.

Last edited:
who died?

true he might not care. i would. but i can't speak on what big sean will do.

i would like to see this battle though. if it don't happen, so be it.

You missed the whole Nipsey thread?

Not much appetite for silly rap beef in the game right now

im not finna go back and forth with you bro. it's not that serious. if you wanna have online fights with people over some bullshit, pick someone else. we just talking about kendrick and big sean throwing darts at each other in this thread. if that aint for you, you can leave. all that trying to make this into something else aint popping over here.

so nobody in rap gonna ever rap beef again cause nipsey died. I mean RIP to nip and all respect but come on

Nigga I meant THIS WEEK

And next week nobody’s gonna remember that this dropped

Y’all gotta get off the internet some time smh

Last edited:
You come into a thread that clearly stated it was about a diss, you willingly clicked this shit, just to try and tell us that nip wouldn't want this?
And then you tell us that WE are on internet too much.
This shit laughable

You letting nip down with this female like behavior.

You come into a thread that clearly stated it was about a diss, you willingly clicked this shit, just to try and tell us that nip wouldn't want this?
And then you tell us that WE are on internet too much.
This shit laughable

You letting nip down with this female like behavior.

Lol alright bruh

You just hang out in here waiting for Kendrick response

Sure it’s coming any minute

Ok y'all sleeping on Sean pen, granted we all love kendrick but i don't think he really want that smoke. Who ever leaked it prolly can't come to the studio no more. And i don't wanna hear that k.dot in a different space this is rap he said he wanna make fans not wanna hear them again here's ya chance

Ok y'all sleeping on Sean pen, granted we all love kendrick but i don't think he really want that smoke. Who ever leaked it prolly can't come to the studio no more. And i don't wanna hear that k.dot in a different space this is rap he said he wanna make fans not wanna hear them again here's ya chance

Sean been silent for YEARS. This nigga aint respond to the control verse and he aint respond to being called bitch like 1000 times on the humble track.

This leak is whats gonna send him over the edge? lol

I would like to hear a lyrical spar between them tho. Nothing outside of rap.. just bars

Whatchu mean big Sean didn't respond to control verse, he didnt have to. He had the hottest verse on the track.
He responded to all that bullshit Kendrick said on the actual track

Back