Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snippet of shelved Kendrick song dissing Big Sean

Sean would BODY Kendrick.

giphy.gif

I love it I love it I love it !!!!! I want to see blood spilled on the mic !!!! Kendrick Lamar is in my top 5 IDGAF but I want him to have that battle under his belt to solidify him. Big Sean has to clap back tho, the fact Kendrick put that shit out there means he don't respect his lyricism.....

Less than 5 seconds deserves a response?

It would be a good battle. However, at this stage in their careers. Big Sean career might not withstand a serious blow from Kendrick right now. Kendrick however, could take Sean's best shot n keep it moving. Sean would need a "ether" level joint to make a dent, where Kendrick could Do the same damage w an average diss to Sean rn.

If someone walked up to you in the street and said "blue_london ain't shit, he a lame ass bitch" and walked away. Would you be like "ahh that was only four seconds, That don't deserve my response?"

Now imagine it’s a stranger playing a 4 sec clip of somebody else from 5 years ago

what are we smoking this morning?

i didnt even know big sean was allowed in grown up talk

fuck happened?

Now imagine it’s a stranger playing a 4 sec clip of somebody else from 5 years ago

i'm not saying he should grab a pistol and go shoot the nigga. all, im saying is throw a little bars together and defend yourself in your craft. if i was a rapper and i heard some rapper dissing me, i would address it in a song. Thats all i'm saying. It can be some friendly combat, but you gonna hear something from me.

i'm not saying he should grab a pistol and go shoot the nigga. all, im saying is throw a little bars together and defend yourself in your craft. if i was a rapper and i heard some rapper dissing me, i would address it in a song. Thats all i'm saying. It can be some friendly combat, but you gonna hear something from me.

His friend just died, this not something he’ll spend time on

who died?

true he might not care. i would. but i can't speak on what big sean will do.

i would like to see this battle though. if it don't happen, so be it.

Back