Welcome To aBlackWeb

SneakDZA presents......If you could delete one

actually-nerd.gif

Lol @ Scientology. By far the biggest scam out of them all. Delete that shyt.

Can say Christianity...but its the PEOPLE I have issue. The fact that "man" has taken advantage of this religion to progress their own personal agendas.

This site is amazing. It has tons of history and information.It will take you down a rabbit hole.

homepage

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Misc_Menu2.htm. religion specific
I posted this link a long time ago then deleted my post.

Google reddit and realhistoryww together.
You'll see racist posters similar to people from stormfront trying to discredit that website. I like it because racist white folks hate it.

HomeTeam History. I'm glad black people are catching on to his youtube channel. I was one of the first ones posting his videos in here then stop because other posters started posting his content.

If you want a more thorough investigation, try

THOUGHTSCAMERAACTION youtube channel.. He's a Jamaican dude from the United Kingdom

I've been posting his videos for years.
He's exposes every religion listed in the op including the Black Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, etc

Realhistoryww website is a doozy
Here's one that similar and better formatted.

https://en.lisapoyakama.org/

I posted this link a long time ago then deleted my post.

Google reddit and realhistoryww together.
You'll see racist posters similar to people from stormfront trying to discredit that website. I like it because racist white folks hate it.

HomeTeam History. I'm glad black people are catching on to his youtube channel. I was one of the first ones posting his videos in here then stop because other posters started posting his content.

If you want a more thorough investigation, try

THOUGHTSCAMERAACTION youtube channel.. He's a Jamaican dude from the United Kingdom

I've been posting his videos for years.
He's exposes every religion listed in the op including the Black Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, etc

Realhistoryww website is a doozy
Here's one that similar and better formatted.

https://en.lisapoyakama.org/
Omg I love when like minds connect, thank you for sharing! I will most definitely check these resources out. And yes the user friendliness of realhistoryww.com is not very high lol. But when I first found it years ago. I was like this is great, I will take what I can get.

I'll admit, I be yearning to converse with others on information like what's on that site. Unfortunately the melainated people around me 😕 are not open to the information. So I just read and keep my thoughts to myself. I don't have a desire to debate( even though it comes off that way lol) I just want truth and open mindedness to be what melainated people strive for.

Omg I love when like minds connect, thank you for sharing! I will most definitely check these resources out. And yes the user friendliness of realhistoryww.com is not very high lol. But when I first found it years ago. I was like this is great, I will take what I can get.

I'll admit, I be yearning to converse with others on information like what's on that site. Unfortunately the melainated people around me 😕 are not open to the information. So I just read and keep my thoughts to myself. I don't have a desire to debate( even though it comes off that way lol) I just want truth and open mindedness to be what melainated people strive for.

ABW/ IC religious debates gets redundantly corny sometimes. I already know where the conversation gonna lead to.

I've been watching these guys debate since 2007 (old IC) when zeitgeist was popular
There's an atheistic theme they follow.

But every now and then posters come along that have a glow to them. You're most definitely one of em. Your metaphysical power level is very interesting
2be16d52c66c906c787560accdf783868945437b.gifv

Let me put you on to this Black Queen right here

04755fc2e7905883bb22a7108fd5947b2d88d6dc.jpg

Anthea Butler ..... if she looks familiar, that means you've been watching the History Channel.

She's a professional religious Historian.

She's approachable if you have questions. She put me on to a lot of stuff.
She reminds of Dr Frances Cress Welsing and Shahrazad Ali.

Last edited:
So white people never had racist beliefs in your eyes?
Black people were never racially discriminated against by whites?
And when you look at who dominates the industries of our lives, it's not predominantly white people?
All the good schools and good jobs and good neighborhoods are not predominately white people?
And the white people in these areas of activity have always welcomed black people with open arms?
We never needed a civil rights bill or to retaliate against black slavery?

If that's your world, so be it.
That makes them “supreme”?

OK, if that’s your world, so be it.

tumblr_p8krqck8d11vet0bvo1_1280.jpg

This building is the place where Jay Z's mentor Jaz O studied at. In Jaz O's video " The Originators," you will notice him showing a picture of Malachi York. York is now in prison for child molestation. Some believe he's still innocent and that there was some kind of conspiracy. The Nuwaubians had some influence in Hip Hop.

Located on Bushwick Avenue & Hart Street.

Many might be familiar with his teachings.
Ima post them

I used to live a few blocks from there on Hart street. those guys are strange to say the least. I went in that book store when i first moved there and it was all home printed pamphlets and shit. The two people that were in there "working" just stared at me when I said hello. I was like aiight bet... fuck your cult store.

One time I was drunk and heard some activity inside so I decided to peek in the windows because I'm nosy (they're pretty high up so i had to jump up and down a little). I was expecting to see some hardcore cult shit but they were all just sitting around dressed like X-Clan listening to some fool talk about nonsense.

@Old Man Cain I'm telling you, judaism (spelled with a lowercase j) really is based on a 20+ volume book called "The Talmud" I've seen it with my own eyes.

I was unemployed circa 2000 and I used to wander around the local library, just looking around. I came across The Talmud is just an instruction manual of how to rip people off.

If you don't believe me, go to your local library and look for it. If you can't find it just walk up to a jew and say, "so I came across the talmud in the library" and observe his reaction. That's all you have to do.

I swear on everything I love that the purpose of judaism is to cheat, decieve, and rip people off.

Just like it seems offensive to say Catholic Priests molest little boys, but it's true, it seems equally offensive to say that judaism at it's core is about ripping people off. The difference is that with judaism, it's actually written down in their scriptures. They actually have a 20+ volume scripture that instructs the believer how to rip somebody off in any scenario you could think of.

And if you ask a jew if what I'm saying is true he won't deny it.

I promise you, if you ask a jew if the talmud is a 20+ volume instruction manual how to trick people, decieve people and rip people off he/she won't deny it.

And if you say you've seen the talmud, all you have to do is observe their body language.

@Old Man Cain I'm telling you, judaism (spelled with a lowercase j) really is based on a 20+ volume book called "The Talmud" I've seen it with my own eyes.

I was unemployed circa 2000 and I used to wander around the local library, just looking around. I came across The Talmud is just an instruction manual of how to rip people off.

If you don't believe me, go to your local library and look for it. If you can't find it just walk up to a jew and say, "so I came across the talmud in the library" and observe his reaction. That's all you have to do.

I swear on everything I love that the purpose of judaism is to cheat, decieve, and rip people off.

Just like it seems offensive to say Catholic Priests molest little boys, but it's true, it seems equally offensive to say that judaism at it's core is about ripping people off. The difference is that with judaism, it's actually written down in their scriptures. They actually have a 20+ volume scripture that instructs the believer how to rip somebody off in any scenario you could think of.

And if you ask a jew if what I'm saying is true he won't deny it.

I promise you, if you ask a jew if the talmud is a 20+ volume instruction manual how to trick people, decieve people and rip people off he/she won't deny it.

And if you say you've seen the talmud, all you have to do is observe their body language.
interesting

🤔Quote the specific line from that song that is nonsense to you.

The whole first verse was him quoting the Bible to prove certain biblical figures were "Black". When those Biblical figures were most likely Arabs.

For example, "Moses passed as Pharoah's grandson, so he had to look just like him".

If you have a passing interest in Ancient history, you'd know that the Egyptians were Arabs, not dark skinned Africans.

When I was 14 when the song came out I used to walk around starting arguments with White people quoting KRS One, like I knew what I was talking about. I was the Hotep at my school.

And if you don't know what a "Hotep" is; it's somebody (usually Black) that has no idea what he's talking about who gets his knowledge from other people that have no idea what they are talking about. Somebody that will argue with a college professor because he listens to Farrakhan tapes and has Malcolm X poster on his wall, and beads around his neck.

The whole first verse was him quoting the Bible to prove certain biblical figures were "Black". When those Biblical figures were most likely Arabs.

For example, "Moses passed as Pharoah's grandson, so he had to look just like him".

If you have a passing interest in Ancient history, you'd know that the Egyptians were Arabs, not dark skinned Africans.

When I was 14 when the song came out I used to walk around starting arguments with White people quoting KRS One, like I knew what I was talking about. I was the Hotep at my school.

And if you don't know what a "Hotep" is; it's somebody (usually Black) that has no idea what he's talking about who gets his knowledge from other people that have no idea what they are talking about. Somebody that will argue with a college professor because he listens to Farrakhan tapes and has Malcolm X poster on his wall, and beads around his neck.

Egyptians were not just Arabs especially in ancient times. Nubia literally right next to Egypt and they were black and the Ethiopians

Nothing krs said about Shem's genealogy being black was wrong. He's not the first one that said it. Just the first one that put it into rap.
There's arabs...... Black arabs admitting that the original Hebrews are black. I'm not a rookie to this kind of stuff 5 and I know you ain't either. I've took an Ancient History/ Anthropology class as an elective. My Professor was Jewish. We had constant debates. I have a very heavy religious background (Roman Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Freemasonry, 5 percenter like you)

I have a whole thread on Israel's DNA.
You might want to check it out. I don't get caught up in buzzwords like hotep and stuff. Dont let them racist white folks, coons, and the uninformed sway you. And I'm not easily swayed by people that try to discredit.

Study the haplogroups 5 Grand
It's a tedious process but study old buddy

Nothing krs said about Shem's genealogy being black was wrong. He's not the first one that said it. Just the first one that put it into rap.
There's arabs...... Black arabs admitting that the original Hebrews are black. I'm not a rookie to this kind of stuff 5 and I know you ain't either. I've took an Ancient History/ Anthropology class as an elective. My Professor was Jewish. We had constant debates. I have a very heavy religious background (Roman Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Freemasonry, 5 percenter like you)

I have a whole thread on Israel's DNA.
You might want to check it out. I don't get caught up in buzzwords like hotep and stuff. Dont let them racist white folks, coons, and the uninformed sway you. And I'm not easily swayed by people that try to discredit.

Study the haplogroups 5 Grand
It's a tedious process but study old buddy

You've kinda proved my point.

That song is a disservice to people that really study history.

None of what he said is facts, but if you're a 14 year old you might be inclined to skip history class and listen to KRS One's version of history.

You've kinda proved my point.

That song is a disservice to people that really study history.

None of what he said is facts, but if you're a 14 year old you might be inclined to skip history class and listen to KRS One's version of history.
🙄........ *sigh*..... forget about krs 1 and let's break it down dna style. Shall we

So what do you think about the Natufians?

What haplogroup do middle easterners belong to?
Rudolph R. Windsor came out with a book called
"From Babylon 2 Timbuktu"..... before krs.... ya thoughts on that book

🙄........ *sigh*..... forget about krs 1 and let's break it down dna style. Shall we

So what do you think about the Natufians?

What haplogroup do middle easterners belong to?
Rudolph R. Windsor came out with a book called
"From Babylon 2 Timbuktu"..... before krs.... ya thoughts on that book

Never heard of it.

I believe Elijah Muhammad's teachings. The White man was grafted on the Island of Patmos in the Aegan Sea...by a scientist named Yacub.

I've never heard of Rudolph R Windsor and I'd be willing to bet that nobody else on ABW has heard of him either.

Back