Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Today finna be a good day....

So I'm just sitting out front on my steps smoking my shit.... Just got back from walking the kids to camp... Figure I get nice....

The homie walking down the street like he just gotta new batch of some shit... Open the bag, let me smell.... I'm like bruh it's first thing in the morning. If you out later I got you. He like.... Man don't even worry about that here ....View attachment 883037

served out the honeybun bag

:hahaha:

Aiight y'all, I'm in a creative slump and looking for some "outside" help. Been hearing from folks that sativas are best for helping creativity along so I've been bouncing the thought of copping a low-dosage gummy or something like that to use in the evening while sitting in my recording space.

Any recommendations? Any experiences with sativas that line up with what I've heard?

Aiight y'all, I'm in a creative slump and looking for some "outside" help. Been hearing from folks that sativas are best for helping creativity along so I've been bouncing the thought of copping a low-dosage gummy or something like that to use in the evening while sitting in my recording space.

Any recommendations? Any experiences with sativas that line up with what I've heard?

It should absolutely help but I’ve never had a sativa in edible form

man, I was recording whole projects in 1-3 days off sativa dominant hybrids.

The problem with recommending shit is that legalized states all have different brands with various thc dosage limits so it’s kinda hard to have that consistent experience. Just go into a dispo and explain exactly what you just said in here. They’ll point you in the right direction.

I decided I'mma give it one more shot without it and if I get nothing then I'm copping next week. $28 for a tin of sativa gummies ain't too bad imo.

Sour diesel. Good sativa that doesn't leave you dumbed out.

Back