Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

you thinking about it backwards my friend.

Some people infuse less than an ounce into 4 sticks of butter. Some people scale down if they have less trees. So instead of using an ounce, you could use 14 grams and maybe just 2 sticks of butter.

the ounce is just what I happened to use with almost 4 sticks of butter

And just to add….the machine comes with one pod that they say holds only 7 grams of ground trees. That’s a fuckin lie. One pod can fit just about 14 grams.

I hope y'all have been levitating...I just got home a little while ago so, I'm just now about to get started

Here's what I got specifically for today...I've never had any of these strains

*POOF*

The preroll is Glazed Apricot Gelato..dis shit STANK so good!!! Had to put it in a glass tube

I decided to try the FrOZen Dessert first...that's the preroll on the tray (will try later)

I'mma pack a cone and come back with my review...To Be Continued

Last edited:
Y'all...🥴🥴

I've been tryna write this review for a long ass time...I keep getting distracted and forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing...plus I think I'm typing slow as hell and I'm making hella typos

So about FrOZen Dessert...it's Ice Cream Cake x OZ Kush...Indica. Two hits...1st hit was light...I coughed...2nd hit was kinda healthy...I choked. Nugs are small and dense...smells like cookie dough. Put fire to it smells gassy...loud af even in the sealed-tight-af-pack it's fonky. Tastes kinda "dirty" but not nasty if that makes sense... I'owno

The high slowly creeps up on youand when it gets to equilibrium...you coast. You gotta sit with this shit and just...be. Put on some old school r & b and relax...this shit's beautiful frfr

I'm phucked to the up...15/10 would recommend

Yo this is funny... I dialed the number and the shit is hilarious to me.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220421-170553_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220421-170553_Instagram.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thinking about copping the Elev8 glass tip anybody got one or had experience with it?

not really a fan of using butane but I do see there’s an induction heating element for it as well.

Ok so the local shop was a bust.
It was an e-nail but not what I needed. Plus it was 260 for just the coil, unit and power cable… when the whole kit from the website is like 299.

Back