Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMH - There’s Always That 1 Clown (Jonathan Isaac)

Fuck issac I'm saying its white players and coaches standing and yall giving them a pass. This same energy needs to be kept.

Miss me with the we have higher expectations for him. That's what about black on black crime rhetoric.

ok those povs do come from the same place I’ll give you that. But this a lil reaching

Imma post this in defense of Isaac.

I'm starting to hate the use of the word coon. I agree with Howard Bryant. I don't fault Isaac for not kneeling. Everyone is doing it now and it's "cool" to do now. It's defeating the original purpose of Kaepernick doing it.

Even Maga Baker Mayfield said he would kneel. That should let you know that this whole kneeling thing is not how it was when Kaepernick did it.

I feel you but dude is actually a maga loving coon. He follows anti black bigots on Twitter. Nuff said on that.

And the reason hes not kneeling has nothing to do with it losing its symbolism or anything like that. You're giving him way too much credit, hes not thinking that deeply. It's simply because he has been broken by Christianity. That's why he gave a babbling ass answer about "the gospel" being the way to get justice

nobody is giving white folks a pass we literally got threads on white fuckery. But we also don’t expect much from white people or their athletes when it comes to this. Yes it’s hypocritical for them to play mostly black sports but not really rude for black people. But who is surprised by that?

Because he part of the black family and access to many more paths of information than the average we not giving a benefit of the doubt. Why you think black people go super hard on Kanye but not as hard on Trump.

Who's not going hard on trump? Lmao. Please don't start changing the narrative cause it suits your opinion on this particular conversation.

Now we don't expect anything from whites lmaooooo. So what we even doing this for?

Foh. You niggas took the bait and switch.

Youngn took a stance and couldn't articulate himself and yall jumped on him with the white media. Who didn't jump on any of the higher profile white folks, Greg poppovich, Becky hammond and Meyers Leonard, who did the same shit.

His reasoning for not kneeling or wearing a blm shirt was stupid and didn’t make sense. Religion doesn’t have anything to do with what’s going on right now.

Dudes just a clown but I hope he recovers from his injury I don’t wanna say that’s karma but it is what it is

Dude is 20 years old and couldn't articulate his point and now we wanna label him a coon and you even got some people online mocking him cuz he injured his knee.

this are the same people who ain't doing a damn thing for the cause. themselves.

everyone kneeling is a mockery of what Kaepernick stood for.

I'm watching the rockets bucks game and mark jackson just said we can't forget about Kaepernick and his initial stand cuz everyone is doing this.

Youngn took a stance and couldn't articulate himself and yall jumped on him with the white media. Who didn't jump on any of the higher profile white folks, Greg poppovich, Becky hammond and Meyers Leonard, who did the same shit.
Pop has long been vocal about white supremacy. He chose to stand because that's what's in his heart, and thats ok, he's actually a genuine patriot

Pop has full understanding, Isaac has zero understanding. Pop chose not to kneel based on his understanding. Isaac chose not to kneel based on his lack of understanding and ignorance

Apples and oranges

Fuck issac I'm saying its white players and coaches standing and yall giving them a pass. This same energy needs to be kept.

Miss me with the we have higher expectations for him. That's what about black on black crime rhetoric.
Nah.

The same way people was like:

”Why did Snoop go at Gayle King so hard when there’s white people who disparaged Kobe’s name, too?”

We expect white people to try to bring down black men, so when they do it, it’s no surprise.

Why do people like Gayle King and Oprah try to make it their life’s work to shit on black men?

Those broads deserve to get roasted more harshly when they do the devil’s bidding.

Reactions: GNS
Youngn took a stance and couldn't articulate himself and yall jumped on him with the white media.

The white media ain’t jumping on him.

On the contrary, the white media loves these type of negros.

The “ALL LIVES MATTER, BE NON-VIOLENT, I HAVE A DREAM” negros.

Trust me, they’ll be singing his praises on FOX NEWS in the near future.

Nah.

The same way people was like:

”Why did Snoop go at Gayle King so hard when there’s white people who disparaged Kobe’s name, too?”

We expect white people to try to bring down black men, so when they do it, it’s no surprise.

Why do people like Gayle King and Oprah try to make it their life’s work to shit on black men?

Those broads deserve to get roasted more harshly when they do the devil’s bidding.

Yall oprah and Gayle rn. Lol.

kinda hard to keep track of what folks are mad about in here.

Are yall mad he didn't kneel?
Mad that kneeling no longer means anything according to some folks?
Mad that this dude is met with anger from the black community for not kneeling but white folks supposedly aren't?

what is happening?

EVERYBODY ELSE: “Let’s stand in solidarity and fight against systemic racism and police brutality.“

THAT 1 CONTRARIAN DUDE: “Nah. I’m cool. Love is the answer. ALL LIVES MATTER. #MAGA”

1596425210694.gif

Yeah, let’s make a thread about old white guys NOT kneeling for the national anthem.

That’s so outta character for them.

FOH!

Last edited:
Same niggas:

"The white people not kneeling cool tho. Huh? Don't worry about why they choosing not to do it. That's what's in their heart."

View attachment 330907
Since when did whites kneel anyway? All of this is new territory.

I don't even expect them to be kneeling so i cant have smoke if they don't

My smoke for black people who hide their betrayal behind religion

Back