Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMH - There’s Always That 1 Clown (Jonathan Isaac)

Its white players and coaches that are standing up. Yall giving them a pass tho and getting at the young black man for it.

Fuck issac I'm saying its white players and coaches standing and yall giving them a pass. This same energy needs to be kept.

Miss me with the we have higher expectations for him. That's what about black on black crime rhetoric.

Imma post this in defense of Isaac.

I'm starting to hate the use of the word coon. I agree with Howard Bryant. I don't fault Isaac for not kneeling. Everyone is doing it now and it's "cool" to do now. It's defeating the original purpose of Kaepernick doing it.

Even Maga Baker Mayfield said he would kneel. That should let you know that this whole kneeling thing is not how it was when Kaepernick did it.

I'm starting to hate the use of the word coon. I agree with Howard Bryant. I don't fault Isaac for not kneeling. Everyone is doing it now and it's "cool" to do now. It's defeating the original purpose of Kaepernick doing it.

Even Maga Baker Mayfield said he would kneel. That should let you know that this whole kneeling thing is not how it was when Kaepernick did it.

Naw

Reactions: GNS

His reasoning for not kneeling or wearing a blm shirt was stupid and didn’t make sense. Religion doesn’t have anything to do with what’s going on right now.

Dudes just a clown but I hope he recovers from his injury I don’t wanna say that’s karma but it is what it is

baker is a maga guy?

smh i rather it be deemed "cool" to kneel than what it was 4 years ago. bruh, this is America. public perception has changed since george floyd, of course big bizness and corporations are gonna try and cash in and make it seem like they were always down.

also i dont fault Issac for not kneeling or even not wearing a blm shirt. that religion is serious mind control

Never heard anything bout baker being a maga guy? What he do?

Fuck issac I'm saying its white players and coaches standing and yall giving them a pass. This same energy needs to be kept.

Miss me with the we have higher expectations for him. That's what about black on black crime rhetoric.

nobody is giving white folks a pass we literally got threads on white fuckery. But we also don’t expect much from white people or their athletes when it comes to this. Yes it’s hypocritical for them to play mostly black sports but not really ride for black people. But who is surprised by that?

Because he part of the black family and access to many more paths of information than the average we not giving a benefit of the doubt. Why you think black people go super hard on Kanye but not as hard on Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Back