Welcome To aBlackWeb

(SMH) New R Kelly sex tape with 14 year old discovered

Not like I'm putting in money in his pocket. I haven't paid for any R Kelly music since 12 play. I don't have any streaming services.

I'm just saying when his music comes on I ain't about to turn it off and feel like I can't listen to it.

I don't fuck with Mel Gibson because of his racist rant let me know 100% where he stands but I'll watch Braveheart.

Like said earlier I respect and understand where you/yall coming from. I fucking hate Kramer but I really like Seinfeld but it is very hard for me to watch Seinfeld because of Kramer the same as its difficult for you to listen to Big Pun.

I get it I really do just different for me regarding certain things and the way said person is presented in their craft.

And I can respect this because unlike some you can understand a person's aversion to his music even if it doesn't get to you the same way. There's some though that will swear up and down in no way should an artist personal life affect how you view their art wjen in truth it does affect it...alot. Some just can push things aside while others choose not to and we all make allowances for shit from artists who've produced things that hold personal meanings for us

Bruh lmao
Screenshot_20190226-171928.jpg

Valencia Love, 47, lives just outside Chicago in Romeoville, and on the form she submitted in Cook County Court stated that she is friends with Kelly.

Love owns a number of restaurants according to records obtained by DailyMail.com, as well as a childcare facility, the Lord and Child Christian Day Care.

She posted that bail despite the fact that Kelly is accused of raping three underage teenagers in this latest Cook County indictment, and the emergence of new rape tapes which allegedly feature the singer and minors. In addition to the daycare,

Love also runs the restaurant Love on the Blu.
Some left comments on the restaurant's Yelp page after learning Love had posted the bail, which were all negative save one that praised the food.

Love responded to that comment by writing: 'Thank you I just help out a Friend if he guilty let him pay for it thru the courts. I am sure some of them.have bail out murders drug dealers etc.'

Bruh lmao
View attachment 114361

Valencia Love, 47, lives just outside Chicago in Romeoville, and on the form she submitted in Cook County Court stated that she is friends with Kelly.

Love owns a number of restaurants according to records obtained by DailyMail.com, as well as a childcare facility, the Lord and Child Christian Day Care.

She posted that bail despite the fact that Kelly is accused of raping three underage teenagers in this latest Cook County indictment, and the emergence of new rape tapes which allegedly feature the singer and minors. In addition to the daycare,

Love also runs the restaurant Love on the Blu.
Some left comments on the restaurant's Yelp page after learning Love had posted the bail, which were all negative save one that praised the food.

Love responded to that comment by writing: 'Thank you I just help out a Friend if he guilty let him pay for it thru the courts. I am sure some of them.have bail out murders drug dealers etc.'
She might have a point.
Niggas stay picking and choosing.

So knowing exactly who he is talking about in the lyrics doesnt chage anything for you huh?

If directors can use the craft as vehicles for their sickness then musicians can too.

Can you honestly watch Jeepers Creepers knowing the cameras intention?

Can you watch The Professional knowing what Natalie Portman was made to do in the international version?

What happen with Jeepers Creepers? And the professional i heard was on some creep shit.

She might have a point.
Niggas stay picking and choosing.

You can easily google that just within the past day or so one of the highest ranking catholic priests was just caught up on charges...and just a week or so ago a news paper in Houston did an entire expose based on years of reporting on priests there who've also been engaging in the same shit.

You can easily google that just within the past day or so one of the highest ranking catholic priests was just caught up on charges...and just a week or so ago a news paper in Houston did an entire expose based on years of reporting on priests there who've also been engaging in the same shit.

Lol he gonna ignore it

She's talking about people bailing out murders and drug dealers?
I see you stuck somewhere else.

Why is a woman, a Black one at that who owns a day care center for children bailing out a pedophile?

Is it me or is that whole Surviving-r-kelly series just emboldening some Black women towards him?

Why is a woman, a Black one at that who owns a day care center for children bailing out a pedophile?

Is it me or is that whole Surviving-r-kelly series just emboldening some Black women towards him?
I think it kinda did...but not for good reasons.
Women know how other women think.

Back