Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like Tay said, kids are being forced to grow up faster and faster these days. Let these kids be kids.

Once she is of working age then I don't see anything wrong with teaching them something like this

We don't have to expose kids to everything so fast
Why are you adding all this bullshit though?

why does the kid have to be “forced”?

Why can’t there be a balance instead of sliding all the way into playtime 24/7?

Mind your business nigga

You don’t know that kid

When that lil black girl was selling her brand of lemonade I think in target none of yall niggas was like “omg she has no childhood”

Head ass niggas said “black excellence”

When that lil black girl was selling her brand of lemonade I think in target none of yall niggas was like “omg she has no childhood”

Brother

Not all opportunities are created equal.

This is called nuance. There is a reason you go to school to get licensed to do this. It's more than just putting some wax on some tape then peeling off

You know what... I'll see myself out

I'm about to head to brunch and get some drank and play video games for the rest of the day

Be merry

Brother

Not all opportunities are created equal.

This is called nuance. There is a reason you go to school to get licensed to do this. It's more than just putting some wax on some tape then peeling off
So she can go to school for this when she’s of age with more experience than most so she has a head start?

Oh noooo that’s so bad

you would let a lil boy give you a line up, trim your landing strip and balls ...oh and that area between your balls and ass?

Or better yet how about your nephew.... what if he was like I wanna make some extra cash unc ... let me groom you

:oreally:

you would let a lil boy give you a line up, trim your landing strip and balls ...oh and that area between your balls and ass?

Or better yet how about your nephew.... what if he was like I wanna make some extra cash unc ... let me groom you

:oreally:
Lmao!!! I ain’t letting no kid do that shit to me

But I respect the hustle

Back