Welcome To aBlackWeb

If that was 5Grand, Blaffy or Don Dada doing what Beta is doing what would be the response?
I don't have the words to describe how I would respond. I guess it's expected from them.

With stuff like this, I'll give beta a few schtick posts cause usually he'll self correct and start to give serious answers

I'm really perplexed at this position he's chosen to take regarding this. Maybe cause he doesn't have kids but this is so strange even by his standards

I don't have the words to describe how I would respond. I guess it's expected from them.

With stuff like this, I'll give beta a few schtick posts cause usually he'll self correct and start to give serious answers

I'm really perplexed at this position he's chosen to take regarding this. Maybe cause he doesn't have kids but this is so strange even by his standards
:js4:

Beta thinks modern kids are lazy and need to work a lil bit more I guess. Him being ok with vaginas not be sexualized makes sense. But he not academic with it so it looks crazy asf.

Plus some jobs you should only do as an adult

Beta thinks modern kids are lazy and need to work a lil bit more I guess. Him being ok with vaginas not be sexualized makes sense. But he not academic with it so it looks crazy asf.

Plus some jobs you should only do as an adult
Like Tay said, kids are being forced to grow up faster and faster these days. Let these kids be kids.

Once she is of working age then I don't see anything wrong with teaching them something like this

We don't have to expose kids to everything so fast

Back