Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

As much as I'm not a big fan of Bianca being in a tag.... she was just in the midst of a year long title reign under HHH where niggas online was calling her "Bianca Cena." Her shit was getting kinda stale too. The real test is how HHH books her back into a solo run.

Jade still aint ready for a true singles run. So he's booked her pretty decently all things considered...

New Day - They had a great fall 2023 going into 2024 when they spent a majority of the summer / fall beefing with Imperium in some great matches... That led to them being apart of a WM40 tag title 6 pack match. ALL the while missing Big E. Under Vince, once Big E went down he didnt have New Day doing shit. With that said, what else do you wanna see them do?

Omos - You really wanna see Omos???

Bobby / Mvp and the Profits are the only black talents who HHH didnt do any justice... he tries to keep the Profits looking strong and to his credit I guess, lately they been back to looking like the best team in the whole division. But when they lose its hard to process. They need to be put on RAW and away from Bloodline stuff.

Last edited:
As much as I'm not a big fan of Bianca being in a tag.... she was just in the midst of a year long title reign under HHH where niggas online was calling her "Bianca Cena." Her shit was getting kinda stale too. The real test is how HHH books her back into a solo run.

Jade still aint ready for a true singles run. So he's booked her pretty decently all things considered...

New Day - They had a great fall 2023 going into 2024 when they spent a majority of the summer / fall beefing with Imperium in some great matches... That led to them being apart of a WM40 tag title 6 pack match. ALL the while missing Big E. Under Vince, once Big E went down he didnt have New Day doing shit. With that said, what else do you wanna see them do?

Omos - You really wanna see Omos???

Bobby / Mvp and the Profits are the only black talents who HHH didnt do any justice... he tries to keep the Profits looking strong and to his credit I guess, lately they been back to looking like the best team in the whole division. But when they lose its hard to process. They need to be put on RAW and away from Bloodline stuff.

Usos got the longest tag team reign in WWE history. But ND got the most tag titles in WWE history. More respeck need to be put on them as one of the greatest tag teams in pro-wrasslin history.

As some point it's gonna be Bianca vs Jade. Puttin Bianca back on a solo run isn't gonna be a problem at all. The only thing they need to do is keep giving Jade her reps thru tv and house shows. Continue gettin her more acclimated to their system. Cuz WHEN they do face each other...its gonna be a moment.

That's a WM moment imo. Especially if it's for the title.

Usos got the longest tag team reign in WWE history. But ND got the most tag titles in WWE history. More respeck need to be put on them as one of the greatest tag teams in pro-wrasslin history.

As some point it's gonna be Bianca vs Jade. Puttin Bianca back on a solo run isn't gonna be a problem at all. The only thing they need to do is keep giving Jade her reps thru tv and house shows. Continue gettin her more acclimated to their system. Cuz WHEN they do face each other...its gonna be a moment.

That's a WM moment imo. Especially if it's for the title.
Bianca is as big as Rhea and you wouldnt really know it if you only watched tv. Thats what Hunter needs work on; having that shit reflect on tv more. Bianca simply being the 2024 #1 draft pick in all of WWE isnt enough. But like I mentioned prior to this year she was dominating the women's division and was unbeatable. Shit under Hunter, Bianca hasnt been pinned clean at all lol

Bianca has been reduced to Enhancement Talent.

Can't nobody tell me different.

Enhancement talent against who? That SD women's roster ain't deep wit women who are on her level. Most of them ladies are enhancement talent for her.

I like the position she's in now b/c it makes her vulnerable. Like Iceberg said, folks complained about her title reign being stale. B/c she was unbeatable. Ok...they've shown she beatable. Now folks complaining. You can't have it both ways.

Bianca is in the position she's in, to help Jade get to where they believe she can be. I'm cool wit that. Especially if it means gettin Jade on her level, and others like Rhea/Charlotte/Bayley/Auska/Becky.

Enhancement talent against who? That SD women's roster ain't deep wit women who are on her level. Most of them ladies are enhancement talent for her.

I like the position she's in now b/c it makes her vulnerable. Like Iceberg said, folks complained about her title reign being stale. B/c she was unbeatable. Ok...they've shown she beatable. Now folks complaining. You can't have it both ways.

Bianca is in the position she's in, to help Jade get to where they believe she can be. I'm cool wit that. Especially if it means gettin Jade on her level, and others like Rhea/Charlotte/Bayley/Auska/Becky.

Yep to all of this

And I can’t wait for them to feud and Jade gets better and is an effective heel

Exactly! These bitches are being fed to Bianca to also help put Jade over.

Even the singles matches shes lost over the last year; they had to book some kinda of angle or shenanigans to explain her taking a pin (Ex: Asuka misting her in the eyes at Night of Champions, an injured leg TWICE that led to eating pins from IYO & Nia) Even when they lost the tag titles it was Jade who ate the pin

How is she the enhancement talent? What we doing here?

Exactly! These bitches are being fed to Bianca to also help put Jade over.

Even the singles matches shes lost over the last year; they had to book some kinda of angle or shenanigans to explain her taking a pin (Ex: Asuka misting her in the eyes at Night of Champions, an injured leg TWICE that led to eating pins from IYO & Nia) Even when they lost the tag titles it was Jade who ate the pin

How is she the enhancement talent? What we doing here?
One of the Studline ate the pin.

I think Bianca is gonna be fine. The endgame is the break up with Jade and it’s coming sooner than later. Jade gotta stand on her own two feet eventually.

It don't have to come soon tho. IF the goal is to have a Jade vs Bianca match...then it best let it simmer. No need to rush it. Especially IF the idea is for a major PLE like RR or WM. The current regime has already proven they're all in for long-term storytelling/booking. So I won't be surprised if that's what they do.

But we'll see. Only time will tell

Back