Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

I haven't even seen the show yet but I heard DIY won the titles. I don't hate them, but DIY winning before the Street Profits is bullshit. DIY lowkey sucks on the main roster. Who the hell in creative/management hates the Street Profits so much?

I haven't even seen the show yet but I heard DIY won the titles. I don't hate them, but DIY winning before the Street Profits is bullshit. DIY lowkey sucks on the main roster. Who the hell in creative/management hates the Street Profits so much?

In all honesty I’m surprised the Street Profits been together this long.

Yes....it has worked for years

I'm fine with the brand split now considering there's too much good talent to justify one main roster now. I still think the tag belts should of never been split up tho cuz them tag reigns after Wrestlemania have been underwhelming. Not everyone needs to be tag champs.

word on the street is a DIY / Profits Summerslam match is being discussed but I would have to see Theory / Waller break up before buying that rumor

I never said that. At least til summerslam or some other ppv. Both tag champs lost on a reg show

They lost on tv because it helps add unpredictability to RAW / Smackdown. Vince basically did away with that over the years. During the Attitude era titles would change regularly on tv creating interest in the shows.

Back