Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Slave Play" racks up 12 Tony nominations - The most ever for a new play

Imagine if someone made a holocaust movie where the female concentration camp prisoners are twerking? Shit would be gravely offensive and not see the light of day.

Yet we tolerate this disrespect. The faggot that made that play should die in a horrible way.

Slaveplay was written by a gay black man for the consumption of white liberals and bedwenches and coons

It's about Black slave women twerking to modern music like Rhianna for their white master. There's also a scene where he makes the black woman eat watermelon off the floor

The twist is they're not really back in slavery but theyre at an interracial couples retreat and slavery roleplay is the way they resolve their issues (the issues likely being the white man's racism)

Pure filth.
The fuck?

Someone should find that Jeremy guy and slit his fucking throat. He's also a human trafficking who sells homeless black teens to old white men. The guy is a complete basket case.

Furthermore, this is an actual real-life fetish... or maybe subculture.
Well, I guess you could say both.

I forget the name, but there was a website posted on the IC a while back of a social group engaging in slave play.
Like a social group of black/whites doing it.... Our Family or some shit like that maybe.
I don't remember it well enough, unfortunately.
It might have been mentioned in the Paula Deen thread when she caught heat for her slavery party.
Actually, I wonder if this play is based on that group?

I remember that. It was on tumbler.

Back