Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that some women could get turn off posting here cause some people here really are weird as fuck. Its some grown people here that have "personas", which makes no sense considering we mostly all 25+.

What doesnt make sense to me is why the mods would sit on this info. Why not just put motherfuckers on blast right away?

None of the people mentioned in @AP21 list for example will stop posting off being shamed. The whole not blasting on posters soon as a female complains is weird. Cause im not here to try and pick up or date women but man having a womans perspective on certain things really is a breath of fresh air.

you dont think this would just lead to another long ass thread that ends up getting derailed with no solution in the end?

i dont see the community seriously voting anybody off of here, ever

If ran properly it might work.

The past couple ones I've seen have been pretty messy and folks just actin an ass and very little cases being presented. More folks were free posting than arguments from either side... lol no witnesses or proof.. just niggas clowning for the most part and then the judges was just like fuck it yall have fun if this is what yall wanna do.

And nothing came of it lol

Voting ppl off the ABW is to much IMO

Doent have to be as serious as voting off... could be an AVI/Name change... a temporary ban... a OOP etc. Theres a lotta different ways shit can go.. just brainstorming here *shrugs*

If you get werided out posting on here Twitter and Facebook should have you in therapy

The dynamic here is a little different than on Facebook. Ill give you Twitter, but even there there is only so much you can say.

I would agree that some women could get turn off posting here cause some people here really are weird as fuck. Its some grown people here that have "personas", which makes no sense considering we mostly all 25+.

What doesnt make sense to me is why the mods would sit on this info. Why not just put motherfuckers on blast right away?

None of the people mentioned in @AP21 list for example will stop posting off being shamed. The whole not blasting on posters soon as a female complains is weird. Cause im not here to try and pick up or date women but man having a womans perspective on certain things really is a breath of fresh air.
Preciate the response

The last time mods "interfered" with some shit, the accused just circumvented us and went straight to Goldie in PMs.

Either it's that or they just claim bias is acting against them.

Oh and don't let me forget the peanut gallery with the tried and tired "but he ain't even do nothing" instead of just saying, yo, this time, be was out of pocket.

It then turns into mods "drunk with power" or "mods running rampant".

So then Goldie ends up intervening anyway when he's said from day one it's his hope to have the mods so the day to day stuff while he focuses on the business side

I got more but this is the gist

Preciate the response

The last time mods "interfered" with some shit, the accused just circumvented us and went straight to Goldie in PMs.

Either it's that or they just claim bias is acting against them.

Oh and don't let me forget the peanut gallery with the tried and tired "but he ain't even do nothing" instead of just saying, yo, this time, be was out of pocket.

It then turns into mods "drunk with power" or "mods running rampant".

So then Goldie ends up intervening anyway when he's said from day one it's his hope to have the mods so the day to day stuff while he focuses on the business side

I got more but this is the gist

Bruh im on record saying the most boring shit is when people go back and forth with mods but even with that said fuck yall care what people say or do for? Yall mods, that shit comes with the job.

Bruh im on record saying the most boring shit is when people go back and forth with mods but even with that said fuck yall care what people say or do for? Yall mods, that shit comes with the job.
I personally don't care but I also have to keep in mind that this not my site and my fuse is very short and will ban first then ask questions later but I usually run everything by the other mods to get their opinion because I feel like we should all have a say

Many times our reputation precedes us irl and online.

@deadeye don't you brag about being the founder of creepset? Some shit dedicated to being a creepy nigga? Didn't you make a thread about publicly stalking women?

It's your overall online and apparently real life behavior that is off-putting to women. What kinda woman wants to be around a man like that?

What kinda woman wants to be around men who entertain and encourage that kinda behavior or that finds it funny? It makes the whole community look like fuck niggaz for allowing it and entertaining it.

@5th Letter

Exactly.

The problem I have is @AP21 not clarifying that when he easily could have.

I asked him point blank a few pages ago whether or not any of the ABW ladies have directly accused me of harassing them...........and he has yet to answer that question.
Harassing, no

Creepy, yes

But you knew this

@NeighborhoodNomad

As you can see, despite everything you said, @AP21 has finally confirmed that...........NOT ONE WOMAN ON ABW ACCUSED ME OF HARASSING HER.

So, what else ya got?

:sup:

There's a lot of moving parts.

One of the major reasons is less about the "creepy" shit and more about niggas wanting to argue/debate/antagonize the females.

For example: When @Dolly came on here, granted she came out swinging but that was towards the 2 niggas trying to clown her looks before she even signed up. That could've been a simple exchange with 1 or 2 posts but niggas was going for pages arguing with her on her first fuckin day here. Yall grown men arguing with chicks for fuckin 20 pages. Bruh...

Denzel mah nigga clip.gif

@Goldie

Drop those names bruh.

I know I haven't done any of the bolded/underlined.

And I've been saying for a couple years that a lot of niggas tend to throw my name out there to cover their own creepiness.

So let the people know who these niggas are.

If niggas are gonna take shots at me.....then it's only fair that I get to shoot back at them.

Snoop letting off shots clip.gif

Only free tip I can give for more women participation is close out that relationship forum. Those threads could easily take the place 0f 95% of Cool table. At the very least, move it up but I’d suggest getting rid of it all together

No one is running women off. Women and especially older women ain’t bothered by words on a screen and lil kid shit. If the content was worthy, they’d post, despite what they tell you.

“Attitude reflect leadership, captain”

LEFT SIDEEEEEE, STRONG SIDEEEEEEE

bro this is borderline narcissistic

you know what it is......but you wanna hear about it from other people

you do this, this, and that

your response: chuck laughing gif

Don't forget Sarkozy, Biden, and Idi Amin........which I just used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back