Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not interested in trying to reason with a dude who for whatever reason has zero situational awareness to know his comments are offensive towards a female. I see this thread going another 20 pages off that alone

Dudes seem to lack accountability and instead of just apologizing and keeping it moving, it's always "but but but"

But what I will do is take a more proactive approach if/when it happens. I hope this has been their wake up call to cut the shit out.

Some of these same niggas been at this a decade plus. This who they are. Ain't no wake up call happening

I haven't posted in this thread since page 5 or so for a reason. Mainly cuz none of yall know wtf you're talking about.

Like this very thread for instance. This thread is messy af. It's very inception is messy and foul. This thread was made to make fun of the current struggles of a former IC poster who intentionally doesn't mess with this site. I at least wanna give @Goldie the benefit of the doubt that maybe this was his tactic to get her to sign up but at the end of the day, it's still messy and it's not how men should be moving.

Threads like this (the skylar part) has nothing to do with why females stopped posting on the site. 99.9% of the threads on LSA are threads like this (the skylar part) and LSA has thousands of women. Twitter is mainly gossping bullshit and has millions of women.

I'm not gonna waste energy explaining what the real issues are in here cuz it's pointless. I brought about 90% of the women to ABW and know the reason why most of the fell back, it aint gossip threads.

I haven't posted in this thread since page 5 or so for a reason. Mainly cuz none of yall know wtf you're talking about.

Threads like this (the skylar part) has nothing to do with why females stopped posting on the site. 99.9% of the threads on LSA are threads like this (the skylar part) and LSA has thousands of women. Twitter is mainly gossping bullshit and has millions of women.

I'm not gonna waste energy explaining what the real issues are in here cuz it's pointless. I brought about 90% of the women to ABW and know the reason why most of the fell back, it aint gossip threads.
Talk to em pac

Also slap him for giving you the benefit of the doubt because you ain’t shit either lol

0E2D07B9-E5AB-44E7-978A-AA323F38581C.gif

i wouldn't say harassment, but yall niggaz be fucking it up with the annoying shit..

like i don't mind shooting the shit with yall...cracking jokes, roasting, some of the fake drama..

but the shit was MUCH BETTER when there was a healthy amount of women regularly posting...

and the fact is that as time when on, they went away...and more wild niggaz appeeared....

this the exact same shit that happened to the gns years ago.....

to pin point niggaz to say they running them off by directly harassing them is extremely accusatory, and i understand how nuiggaz would take offense to that, and would like to see evidence....

however.... i've definitely noticed the same pattern everyone else noticed, i'm not just as quick to rush judgement for it all....

but i do notice it... niggaz gotta nig

So @Duwop you're saying that the same niggas are doing the same shit all over again? I'm shocked...shocked....

Great rebuttal site owner

Could you shed some light without going into too much detail

I think it means more when it comes from you vs some perceived witch-hunt from on of us mods

Great rebuttal site owner

Could you shed some light without going into too much detail

I think it means more when it comes from you vs some perceived witch-hunt from on of us mods

There's a lot of moving parts.

One of the major reasons is less about the "creepy" shit and more about niggas wanting to argue/debate/antagonize the females.

For example: When @Dolly came on here, granted she came out swinging but that was towards the 2 niggas trying to clown her looks before she even signed up. That could've been a simple exchange with 1 or 2 posts but niggas was going for pages arguing with her on her first fuckin day here. Yall grown men arguing with chicks for fuckin 20 pages. Bruh...

There's a lot of moving parts.

One of the major reasons is less about the "creepy" shit and more about niggas wanting to argue/debate/antagonize the females.

For example: When Dolly came on here, granted she came out swinging but that was towards the 2 niggas trying to clown her looks before she even signed up. That could've been a simple exchange with 1 or 2 posts but niggas was going for pages arguing with her on her first fuckin day here. Yall grown men arguing with chicks for fuckin 20 pages. Bruh...

You know the arguing/debating thing w/ women shouldn't really be an issue because according to a good number of niggas women can't debate shit, or are too emotional. So the fact that this is a consistent issue here is hilarious....

Many times our reputation precedes us irl and online.

@deadeye don't you brag about being the founder of creepset? Some shit dedicated to being a creepy nigga? Didn't you make a thread about publicly stalking women?

It's your overall online and apparently real life behavior that is off-putting to women. What kinda woman wants to be around a man like that?

What kinda woman wants to be around men who entertain and encourage that kinda behavior or that finds it funny? It makes the whole community look like fuck niggaz for allowing it and entertaining it.

@Beta got a reputation of doing similar things, creepset and all.

So while y'all are looking for specific incidents with specific posters I think it's also important to look at y'all's overall behavior online. That's just addressing the creepy part.

As far as gossiping, instigating and antagonizing goes a lot of posters be on that messy shit. What kinda woman wants to be around instigating, antagonizing, messy and gossiping men? There's other sites they can be gossipy with each other.

Like this very thread for instance. This thread is messy af. It's very inception is messy and foul. This thread was made to make fun of the current struggles of a former IC poster who intentionally doesn't mess with this site. I at least wanna give @Goldie the benefit of the doubt that maybe this was his tactic to get her to sign up but at the end of the day, it's still messy and it's not how men should be moving.

If a woman sees this site for the first time and this is the first thread they see, why would she want to be a part of this?
This smells like C2H5OC2H5

Going forward how bout we just call the bullshit out immediately when we see it and let the community decide from there what should happen.

@Goldie @Mods bring back court cases... you can get a janky ass public defender for free/defend yourself or pay some ABW bucks in the store for a high priced lawyer n shit.

Site-wide poll decides their fate after both sides are heard.

The offender.. if justice is served properly gets fuckin booted....Antics ensue.. puters get putin and everyone is entertained

You know the arguing/debating thing w/ women shouldn't really be an issue because according to a good number of niggas women can't debate shit, or are too emotional. So the fact that this is a consistent issue here is hilarious....
So @Duwop you're saying that the same niggas are doing the same shit all over again? I'm shocked...shocked....
Some of these same niggas been at this a decade plus. This who they are. Ain't no wake up call happening

Going forward how bout we just call the bullshit out immediately when we see it and let the community decide from there what should happen.

@Goldie @Mods bring back court cases... you can get a janky ass public defender for free/defend yourself or pay some ABW bucks in the store for a high priced lawyer n shit.

The offender.. if justice is served properly gets fuckin booted....Antics ensue.. puters get putin and everyone is entertained

Seems simple enough.

you dont think this would just lead to another long ass thread that ends up getting derailed with no solution in the end?

i dont see the community seriously voting anybody off of here, ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back