Skylar Diggins Calls Out Harrison Barnes Over Salary

If you are getting paid you are considered a professional. Just as with anything there are levels to what your professionalism can provide for you.

I actually like the WNBA and never said they weren't professional.

It's just that you want to GIVE them some shit they don't deserve cause they not bringing what they asking for. Without the NBA subsidy the WNBA closes up shop.

I get the hustle they running with right now. It's actually smart as shit considering the times we're in. If it works out for them great wouldn't bother me one bit. If they don't get it so be it wouldn't bother me one bit either.

i tried not to google, but i had to

after reading this article

https://www.swishappeal.com/wnba/2018/7/31/17633152/wnba-player-salaries-revenue-share-opportunities

my position is still the same, however, i just want to add, the WNBA players association needs to come up with better ways to generate revenue, as the article suggests. I honestly didnt realize there were only 12 teams, but that seems about right as women's basketball just isnt as popular as the other male dominated sports.

However, according to the article, the current agreement in place is 4 years old and they'll be eligible to opt out is 2019, which im more than sure they'll do, and its weird the current agreement doesnt include any language about a revenue split.

But i just really dislike this phrasing they dont deserve anything. Sounds mad archaic.

Go play overseas if the pay wasn’t what you want.

And she saying she don’t know him is some hater shit.

Nobody know who she is that’s why she don’t make money.

Britney Griner one of the best lol you know damn well you dont know who tyler johnson is

i tried not to google, but i had to

after reading this article

https://www.swishappeal.com/wnba/2018/7/31/17633152/wnba-player-salaries-revenue-share-opportunities

my position is still the same, however, i just want to add, the WNBA players association needs to come up with better ways to generate revenue, as the article suggests. I honestly didnt realize there were only 12 teams, but that seems about right as women's basketball just isnt as popular as the other male dominated sports.

However, according to the article, the current agreement in place is 4 years old and they'll be eligible to opt out is 2019, which im more than sure they'll do, and its weird the current agreement doesnt include any language about a revenue split.

But i just really dislike this phrasing they dont deserve anything. Sounds mad archaic.

I think you taking what I'm saying wrong and too literal.

They deserve a fair split of what they bringing in. IMO it's very stupid of them to compare anything they are getting to the NBA. The NBA is the only reason they have the option to not have to go overseas to get paid playing ball. I'm not saying its right because they should and could have a much larger share of the market.

I never meant they should be traveling in a fucked up team plane like the cheap ass owner did in the movie Major League but they not making the money for chartered flights without being subsidized.

Like I said earlier and you just said they as players need to find better ways to market themselves and different streams of money outside of the WNBA so they can keep most of it themselves.

They need to negotiate better when the time comes but be realistic because more than likely the books going to show. What they asking for ain't there.

I really want it to work out for them though.

Tell all those hard in the paint feminists to help support one of the few all female leagues that exist. Shit get the lbgt community involved, go get that agenda bag. Revenue doesn't generate itself

I had no idea they were in the finals right now. They need a league rep or coalition to tackle this pay complaint and only release official statements about it. Calling out the NBA ain't it.