Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Singer Kelly Price is Missing in Georgia After COVID Battle

Not as crazy as it seems, some women have a tendency to do shit like putting themselves in danger to get a rise out of men who are mild mannered. My kids mother used to get in arguments with me while out and about and then open the door, hop out the whip and walk off. Did it several times while she was pregnant. And this would be places far from where we usually be at or live. Some women are nuts enough to be in an argument and then just leave the house in hopes that the worry that a man will
Have will be the punishment for makin them mad.
We should talk about this in another thread. Not here.

it’s nothing but love and prayers here

If she was ok then why wasn't the boyfriend cooperating, why didn't the attorney tell her family where she was. This whole thing looking funny like some publicity stunt. If she wasn't talking to her kids making them believe she was missing then she need her ass kicked

It's weird...

This almost feels on par for her.

Like... She has a history of this type of behavior... But... I can't recall it.

Like a Mandela Effect.

Did something dumb happen to Price in the 00's?

This feels like a manufactured story. Like didn't they say the bf or husband or whatever wasn't cooperating? It sounds like that nigga new what she was up to and why she was up to it and told the people to leave her alone.

This feels like a manufactured story. Like didn't they say the bf or husband or whatever wasn't cooperating? It sounds like that nigga new what she was up to and why she was up to it and told the people to leave her alone.
There's another element here...something to do with her youngest daughter

Kelly is and has been sick...but she's also a drama queen and when things don't go her way, she will stop speaking to people/cut people off...doesn't matter who it is

I think this is a situation that got out of hand b/c Kelly was being an ass

There's another element here...something to do with her youngest daughter

Kelly is and has been sick...but she's also a drama queen and when things don't go her way, she will stop speaking to people/cut people off...doesn't matter who it is

I think this is a situation that got out of hand b/c Kelly was being an ass

Oh ok. I don't know anything about her personally, so I'll take your word for all that.

Based on what you're saying, she probably put her family through unnecessary heartache, but this still seems like something that never should have gotten out to the public.

If she was ok then why wasn't the boyfriend cooperating, why didn't the attorney tell her family where she was. This whole thing looking funny like some publicity stunt. If she wasn't talking to her kids making them believe she was missing then she need her ass kicked

Maybe she didn't want her family to know where she was.

Back