Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Singer Kelly Price is Missing in Georgia After COVID Battle

Not as crazy as it seems, some women have a tendency to do shit like putting themselves in danger to get a rise out of men who are mild mannered. My kids mother used to get in arguments with me while out and about and then open the door, hop out the whip and walk off. Did it several times while she was pregnant. And this would be places far from where we usually be at or live. Some women are nuts enough to be in an argument and then just leave the house in hopes that the worry that a man will
Have will be the punishment for makin them mad.

Bruh…..ya girl goin’ to her girl house for tha night after an argument…gettin’ out of tha car in traffic/at a drive thru during/after an argument…her giving you tha cold shoulder/silent treatment after…these are all common, usual, typical type shit a woman MIGHT do to “get a rise” outta you

If ya girl is gone for a month and you don’t know where she is?! Summin’ fucked up has happened…

This is far from “typical” relationship strife…homie got some ‘splainin to do for sure

Bruh…..ya girl goin’ to her girl house for tha night after an argument…gettin’ out of tha car in traffic/at a drive thru during/after an argument…her giving you tha cold shoulder/silent treatment after…these are all common, usual, typical type shit a woman MIGHT do to “get a rise” outta you

If ya girl is gone for a month and you don’t know where she is?! Summin’ fucked up has happened…

This is far from “typical” relationship strife…homie got some ‘splainin to do for sure

Never mind future man @Alle'Oop …they just “broke up” and he ain’t kno’…you might’a been right but I don’t think for tha right reasons lol

That’s how it be tho, they think you gone bug, but when you don’t give a fuck, they gotta follow through

:chillout:
Like I said…thankfully it seems like you were right and she’s not hurt….

BUUUT summin’ bout this story still don’t add up lol…

Ain’t no way 2 people livin’ in tha same house don’t know where each other at for a month and shit be cool…ain’t that much point provin’ in tha world bruh…fuck around and come home to just some walls…

:smh:

She tried to leave the boyfriend and he tied her up in the basement or some shit on some my meal ticket ain’t leaving shit

Now that the heat is on she s found

Foh lock him up

Gospel singer Kelly Price is NOT missing and is safe, at least according to her attorney.

Monica Ewing, Kelly's rep, tells TMZ ... the singer is continuing to recover from COVID at an undisclosed location.

We're told Kelly's legal rep reached out to Cobb County police to notify law enforcement Kelly is accounted for ... even though she's now listed as missing with the National Crime Information Center.

This shit sounds fishy, I hope this wasn't some type of plot for attention.

People take this shit seriously because not all missing people comeback alive being found.

But I'm glad she's safe though.

If the police did a wellness check and didn't see her then she not there. Can't imagine an attorney is dumb enough to get caught up in the boyfriend's shit if he moving foul. That doesn't make much sense.

Maybe she doesn't fuck with her fam like that. Like why are they calling into random radio shows talking about "I just got off an interview"? Who are you?

I can't go a few days without talking to my family and they haven't spoken to her in over a month. Why it take them this long to say something. You would think the lawyer would have her get in contact with her family if she's fine.

Back