Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sierra Leone cancels $300 million airport deal with China

You're confusing nationalism with their acceptance of their continent. They might consider themselves Morrocan or Algerian first and foremost because their nationality is more important to them than what continent they claim, but that doesn't mean they don't claim to be African. That like saying that Nigerians aren't African because when you ask them where they're from they say Nigeria.

Morroco, Algeria, and Tunisia are all part of the African Union, so clearly they recognize themselves as African nations.
you why they say shit like that?

why do you think sub-saharan africa comes from?
where is sub-amazonian south america?
where is sub-alpine europe?
where is sub-himilayan asia?

you can try to say its a distinction based on a geographical place.....but its funny how the dark people are mostly in "sub" saharan africa.

sub..meaning below....slick way to say something but have it have dual meanings.

they are not considered german, or autrian or whatever.
People in the UK i heard are having trouble feeling british and after the windrush shit..alot are not looked at as british.

mostly they are considered african or something else. just not fully from that nation,.
Alot of black french are seen as african..even when born in france.

i ran into alot of black people here that seem to have an identity crisis...because they are not looked at as pretty, sometime the parent dont know what to do with their hair or even explain the black experience to them.
I posted once about a bunch of italian chicks who just want hybrid babies...just want the black seed..but not the man to hang around and be a father.

shit siscrazy.....its not all like that...but i learned alot since being here.
a chick who moved here from the US...she thought she was the shit cause she was getting alot of attention she wasnt getting in the US cuase she wasnt cute.
shawty got divorced and was dating all these middle eastern niggas....its a whole game she didnt understand...these dudes cappin up chicks to get american visas..

smdh..

shit is crazy.
i can go in more...but just smdh

So they're not given their natural title for fallacious reasons. Sounds like those black people over seas have a self hate issue. They've assimilated into a society that's racist towards them and they've adopted the same racist ideology onto themselves. Or perhaps they're bucking the title out of rebellion against a nation that doesn't respect them as citizens. Correcting shit like that will take lifetimes.

So they're not given their natural title for fallacious reasons. Sounds like those black people over seas have a self hate issue. They've assimilated into a society that's racist towards them and they've adopted the same racist ideology onto themselves. Or perhaps they're bucking the title out of rebellion against a nation that doesn't respect them as citizens. Correcting shit like that will take lifetimes.
but can you say they assimilated if this is what they we born into? and outside of the one parent...alot of hybrids just dont know.

i can say...that i seen alot of very successful africans in paris and london but alot of blacks here are not as

hmmm
ready to go and get it like we are in the states but the thing is they dont have the same types of opportunities as we have...so that could be the reason.

its kinda hard to explain but its not.

I think you're reading too much into it. It's just a fact that most of Northern Africa is controlled by nonblack peoples. It's not an insult to refer to West and Central Africa as Sub-Saharan Africa.

But it is because those people aren't indigenous.

I don't know. I guess it all depends on how you look at it. Some of those ethnic groups have been there for a couple thousand years if I'm not mistaken. At some point, you just have to accept those people as what they are.

China isn't going to take over Africa or its countries. You can calm down.

They are however trying to be on their good side because in 30 years Africa as a continent is going to be a super power and it would serve both of them to establish good trade relations early. They're trying to establish the relationship but they are NOT going to take over Africa or its many countries.

I agree, but China does have mal intent for the west. In order to gain advantage over the US and its allies they would need to spread their military abroad (FACTS).
I remember about a decade ago they were trying to bring their troops to Mexico and just recently to Africa; not sure which country though (Speculation).

Back