Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sierra Leone cancels $300 million airport deal with China

thing is i peeped game just like alot of people.

they US has a way of destabilizing a country and create so much chaos that they inturn need to be the savior by offering aid and help....then use the aid as a way to influence what they want when they need it.

kinda like what they are doing in honduras right now...saying they will take away aid if they dont get their folk back to honduras....knowing they are going back to a place they might get killed or raped.

That's what I don't understand.

Instead of taking loans from China, those African nations should be charging China for the privilege of doing business there.

Don't understand how China was able to flip it like that.

Basically these countries don't have the finance to build the infrastructure these countries or companies can offer them. So they figure they take a gamble on adding more debt if it means making the country more accessible at the time giving them the opportunity to grow. Problem is they end up getting bled out by these companies and countries before they can see any real tangible progress and profitability from the shit and just add more debt. These countries already heavily in debt so it's damned if you do damned if you don't. But hey you got a nice airport or a nice highway now.

Shits all smoke and mirrors. I could go deeper into it but I know my guy did actually sign a NDA.

Nigeria is almost matching the US as far a population.
but its alot of corruption there.
a guy i know thru a homegirl of mine...her brother has a business there.
said he lost millions trying to do it the right way.
came back to the UK to reset and went back and made all his money back.
how? he had to whoop a few people..literally. to let them know he means business.
hes back to millionaire status now.

Basically these countries don't have the finance to build the infrastructure these countries or companies can offer them. So they figure they take a gamble on adding more debt if it means making the country more accessible at the time giving them the opportunity to grow. Problem is they end up getting bled out by these companies and countries before they can see any real tangible progress and profitability from the shit and just add more debt. These countries already heavily in debt so it's damned if you do damned if you don't. But hey you got a nice airport or a nice highway now.

Shits all smoke and mirrors. I could go deeper into it but I know my guy did actually sign a NDA.
we dont know him and take out where he works in the other post.....then get to singing bruh

All I'm trying to say is Africa is on pace to become a superpower and most people in North America are under looking them and not looking at the numbers except Africans. America got Black people thinking Africa is a shithole and to stay away because they fear African Americans going there and uniting with such a powerful place.
i can agree with this....alot of troof here

The Rothschilds do not control the world bank and the world bank doesn't control every country or all the debt in the world. With all due respect.

Nigeria is on pace to surpass England in the long term. England and most of Europe hasn't been doing very well for a long time...

Africa as a continent matches England in terms of GDP and has $6.6 trillion in purchasing power versus UK $4 trillion which is very very important. In 10 years it'll eclipse the UK and become one of the largest economies in the world next to The U.S., China, Japan and EU (if EU is still around and more countries don't leave).

Are black Africans walking away with most of that? Come on fam.
And Nigeria for all its growth it's revenue is tied to the fluctuation of crude oil prices. That shit will run out and they not making other moves in the meantime to sustain when that happens.

This y'all bag tho. I don't know much about this shit so I'll fall back.

Are black Africans walking away with most of that? Come on fam.
And Nigeria for all its growth it's revenue is tied to the fluctuation of crude oil prices. That shit will run out and they not making other moves in the meantime to sustain when that happens.

This y'all bag tho. I don't know much about this shit so I'll fall back.
can we just say africans?
them nigga son south african and them arab are just that.....africa is already black.

we dont need to say white europeans...so just africans.

and i hope then when african does grow into what it can be....they dont allow white people to come in and run shit

and i hope then when african does grow into what it can be....they dont allow white people to come in and run shit

They already do. Along with Arab niggas, and now the Chinese. But like I said y'all got it. This ain't my section.

The Rothschilds do not control the world bank and the world bank doesn't control every country or all the debt in the world. With all due respect.

Nigeria is on pace to surpass England in the long term. England and most of Europe hasn't been doing very well for a long time...

Africa as a continent matches England in terms of GDP and has $6.6 trillion in purchasing power versus UK $4 trillion which is very very important. In 10 years it'll eclipse the UK and become one of the largest economies in the world next to The U.S., China, Japan and EU (if EU is still around and more countries don't leave).
False......you better look again friend

them nigga son south african and them arab are just that.....africa is already black.

Such specifics are necessary as there are other races that legally qualify as Africans. Not by skin tone, but by definition of nationality. It's dangerous to just assume people will know what you're talking bout. You must do all you can to reduce as much deception as possible, especially with the english language. One word could have 5 different contexts to exploit.

Such specifics are necessary as there are other races that legally qualify as Africans. Not by skin tone, but by definition of nationality. It's dangerous to just assume people will know what you're talking bout. You must do all you can to reduce as much deception as possible, especially with the english language. One word could have 5 different contexts to exploit.
kinda like europeans, americans and asians?

you want smoke?

you light skinned?

kinda like europeans, americans and asians?

you want smoke?

you light skinned?

Not sure what you're getting at. But I recommend the same should be applied to every nationality for simplicity. So yes, Black Europeans, Black Americans, and etc should follow suit. What matters is that you specify you are referring to black people and not using ambiguous words like "minorities" or "people of color" or only stating a nationality as that allows non-blacks to wiggle in.

And no, I'm not light skinned. Don't see what that has to do with anything, though.

Not sure what you're getting at. But I recommend the same should be applied to every nationality for simplicity. So yes, Black Europeans, Black Americans, and etc should follow suit. What matters is that you specify you are referring to black people and not using ambiguous words like "minorities" or "people of color" that allow non-blacks to wiggle in.

And no, I'm not light skinned. Don't see what that has to do with anything, though.
but black germans are not seen as german......niether is black swiss or others.
i see what you are trying to say...i just dont agree.

and i aint want no smoke.....im acting out.
light skinned niggas losing today and i just wanted to jump on the wagon.

my fault

but black germans are not seen as german......niether is black swiss or others.
i see what you are trying to say...i just dont agree.

and i aint want no smoke.....im acting out.
light skinned niggas losing today and i just wanted to jump on the wagon.

my fault

Interesting. So what are Black Europeans called?
Truth is, I'm only defining it by the rules of the American english language. I'd like to hear how it's rationalized over seas.

Interesting. So what are Black Europeans called?
Truth is, I'm only defining it by the rules of the American english language. I'd like to hear how it's rationalized over seas.
they are not considered german, or autrian or whatever.
People in the UK i heard are having trouble feeling british and after the windrush shit..alot are not looked at as british.

mostly they are considered african or something else. just not fully from that nation,.
Alot of black french are seen as african..even when born in france.

i ran into alot of black people here that seem to have an identity crisis...because they are not looked at as pretty, sometime the parent dont know what to do with their hair or even explain the black experience to them.
I posted once about a bunch of italian chicks who just want hybrid babies...just want the black seed..but not the man to hang around and be a father.

shit siscrazy.....its not all like that...but i learned alot since being here.
a chick who moved here from the US...she thought she was the shit cause she was getting alot of attention she wasnt getting in the US cuase she wasnt cute.
shawty got divorced and was dating all these middle eastern niggas....its a whole game she didnt understand...these dudes cappin up chicks to get american visas..

smdh..

shit is crazy.
i can go in more...but just smdh

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Like it or not, most of the people in North Africa are not what you'd call black, and they've been there for a long time. They aren't the same as the Europeans or even Arabs that pushed in and took residence relatively recently.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Like it or not, most of the people in North Africa are not what you'd call black, and they've been there for a long time. They aren't the same as the Europeans or even Arabs that pushed in and took residence relatively recently.
but they dont consider themselves africans....they say morrocan or algeirian or tunisian....am i wrong?

but they dont consider themselves africans....they say morrocan or algeirian or tunisian....am i wrong?

You're confusing nationalism with their acceptance of their continent. They might consider themselves Morrocan or Algerian first and foremost because their nationality is more important to them than what continent they claim, but that doesn't mean they don't claim to be African. That like saying that Nigerians aren't African because when you ask them where they're from they say Nigeria.

Morroco, Algeria, and Tunisia are all part of the African Union, so clearly they recognize themselves as African nations.

Back