Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should women be more aggressive and approach men?

For the women who prefer to be approached, what if you found out the type of man who you're actually most compatible with is the kind of guy who just doesn't approach women.

They consider the whole act to be crude and unnecessary. If you were around a guy who seemed very strong, very sure of himself, just didn't feel the need to come on to women.... Would you break the ice?

Or just admire from a far and day dream about him coming at you??

Sure. Don't see why more don't.

Unless you say something that off the wall and disturbing, then your successful rate is quite high.

For the women who prefer to be approached, what if you found out the type of man who you're actually most compatible with is the kind of guy who just doesn't approach women.

They consider the whole act to be crude and unnecessary. If you were around a guy who seemed very strong, very sure of himself, just didn't feel the need to come on to women.... Would you break the ice?

Or just admire from a far and day dream about him coming at you??
This is exactly it. The ones who cold approach r communicating that they don't respect personal space, n if they're putting the moves on u with no knowledge about u what can their interest based on? Superficial shit. Don't seclude urself to only having those niggas to pick from.
:tuh:

It explains itself ma'am. Shit may sound good said online or rehearsed in the mirror, but will it actually be done?

Anyways, I am about to go take an hour or two nap.

I'll play with you guys later.

:man:

BYE!​
Look who ain't returned

They should. I go for what I want most of the time.

If I'm not going for you, it's a high chance I may not be feeling you.

DAMN...i should've probably read this first

would've saved me a rack of posts...

live and learn

I Want what I want and I tend to get it.
I am aggressive at times, other times not so much.

If I am interested in you , you will most certainly know it.

There are no set rules to this ISH.

Do what comes naturally and what makes you feel good. Lol

Yeah, I'm a broken record but its the truth.

I Want what I want and I tend to get it.
I am aggressive at times, other times not so much.

If I am interested in you , you will most certainly know it.

There are no set rules to this ISH.

Do what comes naturally and what makes you feel good. Lol

Yeah, I'm a broken record but its the truth.
Gotta play to win.

That's whassup....

I feel like women like you have less to complain about when it comes to relationships and ain't shit men

Or just admire from a far and day dream about him coming at you
??
I'd consider myself in this camp as a young dude, I've never been one to approach women like I'm rico suave cause that's just not me, I consider myself "calculated". If you're interested in a person and you wanna see if they're interested in you, you just have to take initiative and approach them. You can't just sit there and hope they somehow get a hint and approach. Worse they can say is no.

I'd consider myself in this camp as a young dude, I've never been one to approach women like I'm rico suave cause that's just not me, I consider myself "calculated". If you're interested in a person and you wanna see if they're interested in you, you just have to take initiative and approach them. You can't just sit there and hope they somehow get a hint and approach. Worse they can say is no.
Damn dude,, you really are a young Du

The name fits

Damn dude,, you really are a young Du

The name fits
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I don't do it. I find most men can't deal with it and they either think of you negatively or start to gas themselves up about it.

I've approached a couple men before, but those dudes thought that meant they didn't have to put much effort pursuing me. So it's a no for me...

Back