Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should women be more aggressive and approach men?

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
I personally feel that women unfairly judge all men based on the ones that approach them. In fact I think a lot of issues women have with men are directly related to the trend that women don't really go out and get the kind of guy they want.

Many men don't holla at women cuz they don't want to come off as Thirsty. Considering that most of the dudes who actually do go out and holla,, have a tendency of being thirsty...

I feel like a lot of this broad blanket opinions of the opposite sex come from the belief that a dude has to holla

They should. I go for what I want most of the time.

If I'm not going for you, it's a high chance I may not be feeling you.

How do yall let guys know u like him?
I tell them straight up. I have assumed at times that people knew, so I became more available, just for them though.

It's other stuff I do that I think come off as hints but everybody don't get hints and be clueless as shit. Idiots.

How do yall let guys know u like him?
By talking? Idk. I'm a friendly person, I can have a convo with most people, so I have no problem striking one up with a guy I'm intrigued by. If I sense a connection, and it seems like he does too, I am likely to just come out and say it if he hasn't already.
I tell them straight up. I have assumed at times that people knew, so I became more available, just for them though.

It's other stuff I do that I think come off as hints but everybody don't get hints and be clueless as shit. Idiots.
I'm one of those ppl lol. Some people need it spelled out or they'll just assume ur that friendly to everyone.

Fatherless men wouldn't know how to act if WOMEN switched the game up. BUT I believe WOMEN should be more aggressive when it comes to going for what they want.

In the same breath though going for what you want doesn't mean being the "man" in the relationship. It just means you shooting your shot at the dude.

By talking? Idk. I'm a friendly person, I can have a convo with most people, so I have no problem striking one up with a guy I'm intrigued by. If I sense a connection, and it seems like he does too, I am likely to just come out and say it if he hasn't already.

I'm one of those ppl lol. Some people need it spelled out or they'll just assume ur that friendly to everyone.

Hell yes. I've heard men say "oh I thought you were just being nice."

"No, dumbass. I like you!" I'm not just all super nice to everybody.

Reactions: Az
Fatherless men wouldn't know how to act if WOMEN switched the game up. BUT I believe WOMEN should be more aggressive when it comes to going for what they want.

In the same breath though going for what you want doesn't mean being the "man" in the relationship. It just means you shooting your shot at the dude.
y u gotta be like this
Hell yes. I've heard men say "oh I thought you were just being nice."

"No, dumbass. I like you!" I'm not just all super nice to everybody.
They ain't mind readers tho. I've said exactly that to niggas claiming they had shot their shot when I have no such recollection. Being super nice ain't enough!

I heard a great conversation on the radio. Too many women make way too ma ughny assumptions about all men solely based on the ones that do holla.

I used to have issues with being aggressive with women that i got over as I got older, but it used to bug me how women were so quick to generalize all guys based on the ones that would holla.

And it also bugged me how dudes would make crazy assumptions about women, because they failed to pick up on that.

:tuh:

It explains itself ma'am. Shit may sound good said online or rehearsed in the mirror, but will it actually be done?

Anyways, I am to go take an hour or two nap.

I'll play with you guys later.

:man:

BYE!​

How do you know it's not being done in person?

I personally feel that women unfairly judge all men based on the ones that approach them. In fact I think a lot of issues women have with men are directly related to the trend that women don't really go out and get the kind of guy they want.

Many men don't holla at women cuz they don't want to come off as Thirsty. Considering that most of the dudes who actually do go out and holla,, have a tendency of being thirsty...

I feel like a lot of this broad blanket opinions of the opposite sex come from the belief that a dude has to holla

I love a man who goes after what he wants cause it shows hes confident enough to go after it...
Plus I love a man who takes charge HUGE FU*KING TURN ON!!!

:tuh:

It explains itself ma'am. Shit may sound good said online or rehearsed in the mirror, but will it actually be done?

Anyways, I am about to go take an hour or two nap.

I'll play with you guys later.

:man:

BYE!​
I wasn't lying. From what I've read of KandyPants, she's pretty open about her experiences.

I might not cold approach strangers on the street, in bars and in grocery store lines like niggas do (n truly shouldn't do lol) but striking up conversations at someone's wedding or whatever is equal opportunity.

Ur imagination is welcome to run wild tho lol

Ive approached men before.
Idk, sometimes they assume I am easier to get in bed because I approached them first.
which is a lie.

I approached you because I liked what I saw.
You still got work to do outside of my physical attraction fam.

all in all, I like being approached first. I like men who know how to talk to me and flirt with me.
I prefer that more.

Back