Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should We Have Verified Black Badges?

Should We Have Verified Black Badges?

• Total voters
@Goldie Please define black as it relates to the thread

giphy.gif

But also if you get a certain amount of nosigns you will be ranked with a white badge until you get it together

source.gif

What’s crazy to me is we had an issue with non Black speaking on Black issues. Sadly, it was allowed.

I’m not against the badge. I just think it’s crazy that NOW y’all want the shit but I don’t recall half y’all in the thread where a non black mf was in there talking about BLACK stuff and even saying some foul shit.

Why not just talk shit back, and yall are mods, if it becomes disrespectful then just ban them..

Yall on that show me ur papers shit no different then when we white cops stop and frisk..either u ok wit it, or u ain't, ain't no two ways about it..

If u are against discrimination, be against it on all fronts,otherwise ur no better than the shit u argue against

Why not just talk shit back, and yall are mods, if it becomes disrespectful then just ban them..

Yall on that show me ur papers shit no different then when we white cops stop and frisk..either u ok wit it, or u ain't, ain't no two ways about it..

If u are against discrimination, be against it on all front, otherwise ur no better than the shit u argue against
Who is y’all?

Wait ...What happened?

Was it for the TV show or just a thread titled that?
oh, i hope you got time today fam

here you go

You should verify but locking people out of threads is a backwards move.

Back