ABW Presents: Dear White People...

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
Aight, been a lot of flagrant shit going on the last week or so

Let the record show that posters like @VIBE and @Lou Cypher, two of the more well known white posters, always post accordingly. To my knowledge, i dont recall any of them doing/saying anything out of line as it relates to their opinions on black issues. They post, and keep it moving, but are always respectful

BUT

it seems like we have some people here who, for some reason, dont have the same manners as Lou and Vibe

This thread is to acknowledge who they are. I'm not calling for anyone to be banned just for being white, but if you are going to continue to post here, there are gonna be certain parameters in which you operate.

Cut this witch hunt out, nobody should be offended by words on here. The same people claiming they are but have no problems calling the white members cracka's and honky's. If you trying to protect members then protect them all if not then stop the fake outrage

Cut this witch hunt out, nobody should be offended by words on here. The same people claiming they are but have no problems calling the white members cracka's and honky's. If you trying to protect members then protect them all if not then stop the fake outrage
you wanna keep posting in here or nah?

chitown b...yes or no...are you white?

Can any black person go on a Jewish site and freely say antisemitic things and not get banned? Can we go on the Latino board and co-sign Trumps immigration ban and not get banned? Why are some of y’all supposed black people on here fighting for the rights of non blacks to say disrespectful things with no repercussions?

1415ba8b179317d4bdeeaa699825731a.jpg

Wait Chi town white? Now it all makes sense. I thought he was just a coon black man.

noted

tread carefully

For the record I ain't white

Since this website do let non blacks in then give them the same protection that you trying to give everyone else if not then what's the point in having them here. We all adults here and we should be able to see what people who don't look like us feel on these type of things instead of catching feelings and asking for bans

For the record I ain't white

Since this website do let non blacks in then give them the same protection that you trying to give everyone else if not then what's the point in having them here. We all adults here and we should be able to see what people who don't look like us feel on these type of things instead of catching feelings and asking for bans
They are welcomed, but just like when you're in someone else house you have to humble. Simple as that

So we should allow non blacks to come here and call us niggER, tell us that slavery was our fault because we allowed it, disrespect black women and children and we should accept it because it’s just “words”

They are welcomed, but just like when you're in someone else house you have to humble. Simple as that

Which white person wasn't humble, I don't think I've seen any of them be disrespectful on the level y'all talking about other than the Kanye post a few days ago. Even Azlyn got hit and she said nothing disrespectful