• 400 Degreez - Juvenile

• Kings Of Crunk - Lil Jon

Results are only viewable after voting.
TM 101
Trap muzik
Minstrel Show
400 degreez

And what's wrong with that?

Everybody and they mama had that album growing up bumping it religiously.

Meh. It was popular. But nowhere near their most best shit or their most popular shit. 6661 - when the smoke clears would've been a better choice.

Same reason I went with Mr Scarface instead of Diary... yall gotta be tired of talkin about the same 10 albums.

Glad you brought up Mr. Scarface. I have the same issue with that one. It seems like you'd want to put the BEST or MOST ICONIC or BEST SELLING album from these guys. That'd prolly lead to move even voting. At it stands, some of these shits are just here for filler.

But that's just my $00.02.

Shit ain't really that deep.

Just wanted to shed light on albums that don't get talked about enough, like the Minstrel Show, Face Off, etc.
That's a worthwhile thread. I would've liked to see a thread of 'pick the top most underrated southern albums' with Mistrel show, face-off, etc. But when you put them shits up against TM101, 400 Degreeez, etc...

Last edited:
That's a worthwhile thread. I would've liked to see a thread of 'pick the top most underrated southern albums' with Mistrel show, face-off, etc. But when you put them shits up against TM101, 400 Degreeez, etc...

Good point, but it's all subjective.

Some would say Trap Muzik is T.I's 3rd best album, but it has the 2nd most votes.

MP Last Don has the least amount of votes, but if you were outside when it dropped, you remember how it shook up the game.

All 10 albums are potential classics

Trap Muzik was amazing man.

TM101 is a great barebones rap album. Remembering when Jeezy was doing his thing was electric.

The Minstrel Shows one of the few albums I loved playing from start to finish. Shit was great man. A super underrated album.

And I don’t gotta say shit about Ridin Dirty

Back